Engraved Wedding Bands Versus Diamond Rings?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

WeddingBee4u Posts : 3 Registered: 10/3/13
Engraved Wedding Bands Versus Diamond Rings?
Posted: Oct 4, 2013 1:29 PM

So I have noticed a trend lately. Many women seem to be moving towards hand engraved wedding bands versus the normal diamond rings that are more traditionally bought. Is this a trend anyone else is seeing? Is it a statement that says women are working harder and do not want to knock their diamonds out? Or maybe the value of the diamond in the ring is not as important as the meaning of the ring anymore? I would like to hear thoughts on this from the ladies...

JoyceDavid Posts : 14 Registered: 10/29/13
Re: Engraved Wedding Bands Versus Diamond Rings?
Posted: Feb 10, 2014 12:26 AM Go to message in response to: WeddingBee4u

I personally believe that the ring is very important to the wearer and it is the feelings and emotions attached with the rings and not the studded stones. It is surely very nice to wear engraved rings.

JoyceDavid Posts : 14 Registered: 10/29/13
Re: Engraved Wedding Bands Versus Diamond Rings?
Posted: Feb 25, 2014 3:29 AM Go to message in response to: WeddingBee4u

Both the styles are unique and have their niche of admirers. While traditional diamond rings have lots of sparkle, engraved bands are very classy to wear and easy to maintain. I believe choosing a diamond ring or an engraved band has nothing to do with emotions. In any selection, the core feeling of love is same. These days, I have noticed that women are becoming very conscious about the safety and care of their engagement rings. Most of them prefer a low and secured setting instead of too flashy look. Many of them are even mixing diamonds and engraving for a spectacular style.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine