Event Planning And Management Services

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 8

nicholascage Posts : 3 Registered: 4/25/13
Event Planning And Management Services
Posted: May 21, 2013 4:02 AM

Now a days everyone want to celebrate every small occasion in a big and effective way with their friends and relatives so that they could make the occasion a memorable one. But, often organizing an event and thinking about organizing it are totally different aspects and organizing an event is not at all an easy task. So, hiring an event planner that could plan and organize the whole event right from booking a banquet venue to hiring good caterers for you is really a great choice to prevent headaches. So always looks for a perfect event planner for every occasion to make it a hit and to remove the stress of arrangements off your mind and so that you could enjoy the moments along with your relatives without any trouble.

Edited by: nicholascage on May 21, 2013 4:03 AM

Deborahmax Posts : 1 Registered: 8/22/13
Re: Event Planning And Management Services
Posted: Aug 22, 2013 10:14 PM Go to message in response to: nicholascage

I agree with you! Hiring a wedding planner will help you to enjoy the wedding without any stress or tensions of wedding arrangements and choosing the right venue in home town is not easy always, it should be large enough to accommodate all your guests within your budget.

Edited by: Deborahmax on Aug 25, 2013 10:36 PM

MartiniqueBanqu... Posts : 2 Registered: 8/29/13
Posted: Aug 29, 2013 9:29 AM Go to message in response to: nicholascage

Everything you need to plan your perfect wedding! A wedding planner is a professional who assists with the design, planning and management of a wedding.

dreamers_wedding Posts : 2 Registered: 11/8/13
Posted: Nov 8, 2013 5:28 PM Go to message in response to: nicholascage

You can actually save thousands on a wedding...

Some folks are good at this and some just aren't. Some people have all the time and energy to do the research and others struggle with finding the time to get things done without a wedding let alone with a wedding.

It's kind of like fixing a car or diagnosing a health problem. If you had the knowledge you could save yourself thousands of dollars. The point is that we all don't know how to fix a car or correctly diagnose a health problem, nor do we know how to plan an amazing wedding.

We do know what we want, well sometimes we do, but we just don't know all the secrets and tricks to the trade. There is a way to get the knowledge and learn what the professional planners already know without having to fork up thousands of dollars to get the dream wedding. Then again, the right wedding planner will save you money anyway!

http://felishaorchid.wix.com/plan-your-wedding

elizabeth0 Posts : 6 Registered: 10/24/13
Posted: Nov 14, 2013 1:17 AM Go to message in response to: nicholascage

Yeah i agree with your opinion. But i promises to you to follow my guiding ideas Make sure you fill in all the things you. Just click the link
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iwedplanner-the-wedding-planner/id408373537?mt=8

rubyjay Posts : 1 Registered: 11/25/13
Posted: Nov 25, 2013 7:40 AM Go to message in response to: Deborahmax

Planning a event such as your hen night can be hard work. I have been using a company to help me with the entertainment. They are really good www.seductive-entertainment.co.uk

annieflemmings Posts : 3 Registered: 12/4/13
Posted: Dec 4, 2013 1:02 AM Go to message in response to: nicholascage

Word to everything you said. The best way to enjoy a wedding is by assigning the entire function to an event planner so that you can just put your legs up and relax. There are many event management groups who do event planning as well as full-service catering. I can vouch for this because I have the experience. My sisterís wedding was managed by certain event planners called Franco Freshy and we were very happy with the result.

angelamorgan516 Posts : 2 Registered: 12/10/13
Posted: Dec 10, 2013 8:34 PM Go to message in response to: rubyjay

I also have used shakkyastudio's services at my wedding and they are really great Wedding Planner and i suggest that in future you can contact them.
www.shakkyastudio.com

Edited by: angelamorgan516 on Dec 10, 2013 8:34 PM

weddingspy27 Posts : 13 Registered: 12/10/13
Posted: Dec 17, 2013 3:30 AM Go to message in response to: nicholascage

I'll definitely hire a wedding planner on my wedding day. Especially that we're planning to involve kids on our wedding. Great tips!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine