Wedding Favors

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 17

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Re: Wedding Favors
Posted: Aug 17, 2012 10:38 PM Go to message in response to: ChristinaToBe

You can recall the memory, where and when you met,kiss~~~~~Some sweet details in yourlife. Then you can make a theme of your weddings.Wish you have a nice wedding day.

liqinkatherine Posts : 26 Registered: 8/2/12
Posted: Aug 20, 2012 7:06 AM Go to message in response to: ChristinaToBe

Hmmm, my experience tells me that you should first choose your favorite wedding dress. Because wedding dress is more important than the wedding favor and theme. Sometimes your favorite wedding dresses will not fit your wedding favor and theme, my friend also confronted this at her wedding planning. She tells me that she first stopped everything and chose her favorite wedding dress, http://www.bridal-buy.com/2012-gorgeous-amazing-sexy-highlow-sweetheart-beading-unusual-wedding-dresses-wud7071_p2035.html
This dress is what she has chosen, After that, she tells me that she has easily get her wedding them fixed on----beach wedding. So romantic with this wedding gown.

rockenrolla828 Posts : 1 Registered: 3/14/13
Posted: Mar 14, 2013 2:35 PM Go to message in response to: ChristinaToBe

You should try these unique designed personalized favors. I hear that people are praising them for the rich offer and a fair and available price. Make the day memorable for your families and your wedding guests.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine