A photographer was Arrested for not having work Visa

Online Users: 1,243 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

hesofine Posts : 15 Registered: 1/2/08
A photographer was Arrested for not having work Visa
Posted: Feb 3, 2008 9:04 PM

I just thought everyone should know about this. A photographer was recently arrested while working without a work permit out of the US. at a wedding. Well actually the couple who I know couldn't figure out where their photographer had disappeared to and found that he was in jail and infact is stiil there waiting for a trial. Just be sure the photographer you are hiring has all their work permits from the country where they are working!  Many countries are snapping down on people coming to work without permits. Be careful. 

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Re: A photographer was Arrested for not having work Visa
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 7:34 PM Go to message in response to: hesofine

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless Wedding Gown with Delicate Lace Applique Tulle Dress
Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

SaraDavis Posts : 5 Registered: 2/7/13
Re: A photographer was Arrested for not having work Visa
Posted: Mar 12, 2013 2:04 AM Go to message in response to: hesofine

Hi There @hesofine

Yes I agree, its for safety purposes too. Well I know a lot of photographers who travel a lot. And yes, they always bring with them legal documents when they travel abroad, and make sure their documents are expired or something.

Have a Good Day ! Cheers ! :D

P.S. Found some Great Photographers here:
http://wa-brides.com.au/wedding-photographers-wa.php

Edited by: SaraDavis on Mar 12, 2013 2:05 AM

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine