Need help choosing a ring on a budget

Online Users: 1,330 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

loganmaxwell Posts : 2 Registered: 1/15/13
Need help choosing a ring on a budget
Posted: Jan 15, 2013 5:11 PM

I am getting married July I have purchased my wedding ring but I am stuck on what I should buy for my Husband. I was originally going to buy him a white-gold wedding ring but the prices seem outrageous for gold right now. I have been doing a lot of research on other metals, in particular tungsten carbide rings like these tungsten carbide rings[/URL] but I have not heard a lot about these. Can anybody tell me if these are good wedding bands for a guy? Or are there other metals that are less expensive than white-gold that will work as well?

mrsloverboy Posts : 5 Registered: 2/28/13
Re: Need help choosing a ring on a budget
Posted: Feb 28, 2013 1:23 PM Go to message in response to: loganmaxwell

if you're looking for a simple mens wedding band you might have luck finding a great deal on websites like amazon, walmart.com, overstock, or target.com. is your fiance on board with your wedding band budget? If so, maybe you could get him to help you shop, or, you could show him a few options that are in your price range and see what he would prefer. I don't know a lot about alternative metals but perhaps you could find a jeweler who could help you out on the pros and cons of various metal options.

JoyceDavid Posts : 14 Registered: 10/29/13
Re: Need help choosing a ring on a budget
Posted: Feb 28, 2014 11:22 PM Go to message in response to: loganmaxwell

I have bought my husband's wedding band from Angara, its an online jewelry store. You can look for a nice band for him at this store as the collection is very affordable. You can also look for other similar online stores too.

Edited by: JoyceDavid on Mar 12, 2014 12:32 AM

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine