How to make your wedding cake extraordinary

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

Amanda688 Posts : 8 Registered: 1/22/13
How to make your wedding cake extraordinary
Posted: Jan 28, 2013 8:50 PM

When you think about a wedding reception, a tall wedding cake immediately comes to mind besides your wedding gown, it is something that everyone remembers. "The wedding cake to me is the showpiece next to the bride, I think it should be honored that way." So making yours extraordinary, first let's look for some magazines and search on lines for ideas, then go ahead. Book your cake designers and get creative, looking for somebody that is actually going to be creating something spectacular for you , and create the original designs and pay enough attention to the details, because after all, it's those details that make your cake unique. For the details that make a cake stand out that make a cake distinct would be number one of course are the sugar flowers, which are technically great and something very beautiful to look at, you can see they last forever. When you step back a little it really looks like that they are really genuine flowers, it is absolutely extraordinary.

miriamlee Posts : 18 Registered: 2/10/13
Re: How to make your wedding cake extraordinary
Posted: Feb 25, 2013 10:36 PM Go to message in response to: Amanda688

@Amanda688

Aside from the flowers. I think a funny wedding topper would likely gives a highlight on your wedding cake. I saw once during my colleagues wedding, the wedding topper was a show stopper. The topper was the groom carried a ball while he was carrying the bride. It's so funny.

Caleb_Dumolo Posts : 8 Registered: 3/5/13
Posted: Mar 11, 2013 2:21 AM Go to message in response to: Amanda688

Black and white wedding cakes are among the popular choices of themed cakes these days. They are classy, very high fashionable and artistic in designs. They are mostly selected for a formal kind of wedding including the black tie wedding. While you can select any flavor, and there are various colors produced for that, it won’t do any cause of the black and white coating of the outside.

http://www.weddingspeechesforall.com

SaraDavis Posts : 5 Registered: 2/7/13
Posted: Mar 12, 2013 1:34 AM Go to message in response to: Amanda688

Hi there ! I would totally agree with @miriam lee, put some toppers to make it look more cute. And yes since its Your Wedding, make it 3-4 layers, the taller the better. Don't forget to rely on your Theme Color.

Best of Wishes ! :D

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine