How to pick bridesmaid dresses

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

BRANDYFL Posts : 8 Registered: 1/22/13
How to pick bridesmaid dresses
Posted: Feb 4, 2013 2:31 AM

Many brides think that it is their wedding so they can choose any dress they prefer for their bridesmaids. However, it won't work. In general,the bridesmaids are your close friends helping you arrange for your wedding,therefore you have to make them feel comfortable. When it comes to choosing bridesmaid dresses, you have to take as much care as you take for your own wedding dress. Here are some tips to choose the best dress for your bridesmaids. First of all, budget is very important.You have to figure out how much money you can afford, and then search for the item you prefer. The cost of the bridesmaid dress depends on the quantity of the bridesmaids you have. Purchasing discount bridesmaids dresses for all of them is definitely an excellent choice.Second, comfortable.You can choose some inexpensive bridesmaid dress online for your bridesmaids if you are on a tight budget. What your bridesmaids expect is a simple gown which is comfortable to wear for the whole day until your wedding ceremony ends.Third, go with the theme.The bridesmaid dresses should also go with the theme of your wedding, like your wedding decorations and so on.For example,for traditional weddings,flashy bridesmaid dresses will not be fair on your part. It is you that know the theme of your wedding and you have to choose the dress for your bridesmaids to compliment your wedding gown.

CrishTaition Posts : 1 Registered: 2/4/13
Re: How to pick bridesmaid dresses
Posted: Feb 6, 2013 12:00 AM Go to message in response to: BRANDYFL

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the useful tips! I will share it with my friends!

Thanks

jessie409 Posts : 27 Registered: 3/4/13
Re: How to pick bridesmaid dresses
Posted: Mar 6, 2013 5:20 AM Go to message in response to: BRANDYFL

The dress is beatiful..I know one good site: JenJenHouse.com. I recently bought one dress from them.
It arrived on time as promised and seriously is amazing! I paid 100.00 for this dress and it looks like I paid 500 for it! So pleased with this purchase!

Also, recently they have an activity on their FB. You could go and have a look.

You could also see the reviews on their website first and then decide.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine