How to plan a dreamy wedding

Online Users: 1,359 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0

BRANDYFL Posts : 8 Registered: 1/22/13
How to plan a dreamy wedding
Posted: Feb 1, 2013 1:00 AM

Does everybody need a wedding planner for the big ceremony of the wedding?It is clear,everyones think in his way,there is no final conclusion.I here just say on behalf of my own view.Of course,necessary.I do not think these people who have not gotten marriage know how many things are involved.From the moment you get engaged,the busy season for two families is coming.Making guests list,preparing wedding dresses,paying attention to bridesmaid dresses,lighting and any thing that is relevant with that big wedding day.

You may also want to know,how much you are going to spend for hiring a wedding planner.That depends on what are included,between $5000 to $10000.The most helpful way for you to save money is to cut down the guest lists.Some times,exchanging the city you choose for the wedding ceremony is also a useful idea.See,if one city’s wedding company offer pre-meal.How much will you definitely save?Or you can get married on working day,it has been more and more popular.Yes,Friday night,Saturday evening will be more convenient,just for this reason,the charge will be higher.In addition,do all things in advance,if you want to get married on 11th,December,for example,it is better for you to send out the wedding notes at least 6 weeks before the wedding day.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine