Is 1dress.co.uk trustworthy?

Online Users: 1,264 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 4

BrianaLe Posts : 2 Registered: 1/22/13
Is 1dress.co.uk trustworthy?
Posted: Jan 31, 2013 9:14 PM

I've found my dream prom dress on 1dress.co.uk and it's on sale at the moment. I was about to place an order when it occurs to me that it may not be a trustworthy website.The reviews seem too good to be true - I can't tell whether they are fake or their prom dresses are truly of good quality.So, can anyone please give me an honest review on if I should order from them or not? Thanks.

BrittanySc Posts : 1 Registered: 1/22/13
Re: Is 1dress.co.uk trustworthy?
Posted: Jan 31, 2013 9:27 PM Go to message in response to: BrianaLe

I purchased an evening dress in black from 1dress.co.uk and have just got an email from their customer service informing me the tracking number so that I can follow my dress online. It should arrive in 3-5 days.I know lots of people are anxious about buying from overseas, so will let you know how it is once it arrives.I can't wait to see it.

Katie_Bar Posts : 1 Registered: 1/31/13
Posted: Jan 31, 2013 9:53 PM Go to message in response to: BrianaLe

I think 1dress.co.uk is reliable based on my own experience.I was nervous about oredering from overseas as I read some awful stories about buying from China and I didn't know what kind of service I was going to get. I'm glad to say that 1dress.co.uk did a good job! Their responses to my emails were timely, and after the shipment, I got a tracking number with which I was able to track the package online. It was very convenient for the customer to know where the package is. I highly recommend this website.

SweetHillary Posts : 1 Registered: 1/31/13
Posted: Jan 31, 2013 10:16 PM Go to message in response to: BrianaLe

Unlike the above posters,my shopping experience was not that satisfactory. I ordered a bridesmaid dress from 1dress.co.uk in burgundy color. However, I was shocked to find that the dress color was not the same as I expect.I am not sure what was wrong.The good news is the dress fits me great as I chose custom size. Apart from the color promblem, I am very pleased with the quality and workmanship. At last, I got partial refund to end this matter.I hope such problems won't happen again. By the way, you can buy a swatch in advance to make sure the color is what you expexct.

Traiza2013 Posts : 1 Registered: 1/31/13
Posted: Jan 31, 2013 10:26 PM Go to message in response to: BrianaLe

Like others, i was also unsure of ordering dresses from China, I was worried that i had no way of following the process and couldn't speak to anyone if something went wrong....But i didn't need to worry at all. The process was smooth and i received the dress a couple of days earlier than anticipated. I was e-mailed when the dress was dispatched and a tracking number was offered. I was then able to track it every step of the way from China to my house.The beadings are all attatched securely and the draping of the gown looks much more expensive than what i have paid all together. My only complaint is the length, I am 5"7, and even with the highest heels i own, the dress is still a bit long,and I dont have time to get it altered before the prom. The dress makes me look tall and elegant and i really love it!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine