Losing Weight Before the Wedding

Online Users: 1,269 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 15

Mikan Posts : 16 Registered: 11/15/12
Losing Weight Before the Wedding
Posted: Dec 28, 2012 12:45 AM

I want to look nicer for the wedding, mostly for the pictures. I want to look at best. I thought it's time for me to incorporate a fitness program to loss weight and tone up.

So I thought of enrolling in some fitness studio like http://www.allbeauty.com.au/listing.php?id=1290.

Wish me luck ! Happy Holidays!

JesseConant Posts : 11 Registered: 9/13/12
Re: Losing Weight Before the Wedding
Posted: Jan 8, 2013 8:16 PM Go to message in response to: Mikan

Firstly,good luck to you.
And you might as well mind your diet while processing the losing weight program.

Mikan Posts : 16 Registered: 11/15/12
Posted: Jan 11, 2013 11:01 AM Go to message in response to: JesseConant

Thank you. I never thought that losing weight is tougher than maintaining a healthy weight. :(

Sean3 Posts : 10 Registered: 1/2/13
Posted: Jan 18, 2013 2:33 AM Go to message in response to: Mikan

I wish you best of luck and for losing weight you should do yoga and try to use some green vegitable also.I would like to say for losing weight fruits will help you a lot.
http://www.weddingtipsforall.com

merievizz Posts : 1 Registered: 1/24/13
Posted: Jan 24, 2013 1:04 AM Go to message in response to: Sean3

Yes and a lot of people are conscious to loose the weight and a lot of good exercises are always available for the same.

Cecilia2 Posts : 4 Registered: 1/8/13
Posted: Jan 31, 2013 10:35 AM Go to message in response to: merievizz

Losing weight before the wedding is a must, if you don't have the perfect shape already. After all it is the most important day of your life. And to making it the most beautiful day for your husband, and yourself!, preparing early enough is the right option. Here is an overview of many different diets. Maybe one of them is the right one for you ;-) But think about asking your fitness studio coach.

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

jillyforrest Posts : 8 Registered: 9/18/12
Posted: Feb 19, 2013 10:13 AM Go to message in response to: Cecilia2

I've been on an awesome weight loss streak. It was my new years resolution to get down 15 lbs and so far I'm down 10! :)

My advice would be to start a blog, I think it's a great way to express yourself and log your meals and exercise. It's also perfect because you start to form support groups and advice from other women that are going through exactly what you are.

I also cancelled my gym membership that I never use because I am too self-conscious to work out in front of people! Instead I use my Les Mills Pump Deluxe

• Start trying out more healthy recipes -- and swap out the ones filled with carbs!Pinterest has some great resources!

Edited by: jillyforrest on Feb 19, 2013 10:13 AM

miriamlee Posts : 18 Registered: 2/10/13
Posted: Feb 21, 2013 1:07 AM Go to message in response to: Mikan

It will take hard work to lose weight and it will be your determination to get the desired result.

Who wants to look ugly during the wedding? Definitely not me.

nataliamike81 Posts : 1 Registered: 4/17/13
Posted: Apr 17, 2013 5:58 AM Go to message in response to: miriamlee

Even though there is lot of ways to loose weight. But it is very tricky task when we have to loose weight before wedding.
In this case, following phenblue diet pills makes your diet program faster and in effective way. Visit http://www.adipexinformation.com/phenblue3-caps/ for more information

AdamSmithh Posts : 7 Registered: 4/26/13
Posted: Apr 26, 2013 6:55 AM Go to message in response to: Mikan

This Diet will help you get started. You will lose about 10 lbs in the first week. It will shrink your tummy, and help you to cut back too once you have finished it. It really works. I lost 12 pounds in the first week. I ended up losing about 28 pounds and look great!!

Remember: This diet should only be followed for 7 days at a time, with at least two weeks in between.

Day One:
Fruit: Eat all of the fruit you want (except bananas). Eat only your soup and the fruit for the first day. For drinks- unsweetened teas, cranberry juice and water.

Day Two:
Vegetables: Eat until you are stuffed will all fresh, raw or cooked vegetables of your choice. Try to eat leafy green vegetables and stay away from dry beans, peas and corn. Eat all the vegetables you want along with your soup. At dinner, reward yourself with a big baked potato with butter. Do not eat fruit today.

Day Three:
Mix Days One and Two: Eat all the soup, fruits and vegetables you want. No Baked Potato.

Day Four:
Bananas and Skim Milk: Eat as many as eight bananas and drink as many glasses of skim milk as you would like on this day, along with your soup. This day is supposed to lessen your desire for sweets.

Day Five:
Beef And Tomatos: Ten to twenty ounces of beef and up to six fresh tomtoes. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water this day to wash the uric acid from your body. Eat your soup at least once this day. You may eat broiled or baked chicken instead of beef (but absolutely no skin-on chicken). If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for the beef one one of the beef days (but not both).

Day Six:
Beef and Vegetables: Eat to your heart's content of beef and vegetables this day. You can even have 2 or 3 steaks if you like, with leafy green vegetables. No Baked Potato. Eat your soup at least once.

Day Seven:
Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and vegetables: Again stuff, stuff, stuff yourself. Be sure to eat your soup at least once this day.

Cabbage Soup Recipe

6 large green onions
2 green peppers
1 or 2 cans of tomatoes (diced or whole)
3 Carrots
1 Container (10 oz. or so) Mushrooms
1 bunch of celery
half a head of cabbage
1 package Lipton soup mix
1 or 2 cubes of bouillon (optional)
1 48oz can V8 juice (optional)
Season to taste with salt, pepper, parsley, curry, garlic powder, etc.
Directions:

Slice green onions, put in a pot and start to saute with cooking spray.

Cut green pepper stem end off and cut in half, take the seeds and membrane out. Cut the green-pepper into bite size pieces and add to pot.

Take the outer leafs layers off the cabbage, cut into bite size pieces, add to pot.

Clean carrots, cut into bite size pieces, and add to pot.

Slice mushrooms into thick slices, add to pot.

If you would like a spicy soup, add a small amount of curry or cayenne pepper now.

You can use beef or chicken bouillon cubes for seasonings. These have all the salt and flavors you will need.

Use about 12 cups of water (or 8 cups and the V8 juice), cover and put heat on low. Let soup cook for a long time - two hours works well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

Link: Nutritionist Richmond VA
Link: Weight loss Nutrition Virginia
Link: Food Sensitivity Elimination Diet
Link: Nutritionist Alexandria VA

blackLacie Posts : 6 Registered: 8/20/13
Posted: Aug 21, 2013 11:37 PM Go to message in response to: Mikan

I need to lose some weight also. I want to look the best of me on the wedding. Glad someone has put this up. One question on mind: What if we can not insist?

daniel77 Posts : 6 Registered: 6/28/11
Posted: Aug 31, 2013 6:42 AM Go to message in response to: AdamSmithh

It is important to be the fit and slim for the wedding. Most of the engaged people will like to be slim for their wedding. This also helpful to pick the correct size of the wedding dress.

wedding app

DeanaAigbi Posts : 1 Registered: 9/21/13
Posted: Sep 21, 2013 11:07 PM Go to message in response to: daniel77

A friend of mine just got married. She used these wraps by a company called It! Works. They helped her tighten and tone her midsection before her big day. Here is a link to the rep that sold her the products:

wrappingmethin.myitworks.com

Hope this helps!

daniel77 Posts : 6 Registered: 6/28/11
Posted: Oct 28, 2013 7:01 AM Go to message in response to: AdamSmithh

Thanks for sharing nice idea about the diet.
its very useful for me.

wedding app

DivyaS Posts : 3 Registered: 2/18/14
Posted: Feb 18, 2014 10:45 PM Go to message in response to: Mikan

You can Lose 9 lbs every 11 days after you know these facts:

Low Fat Foods DON'T WORK.........
You cannot lose weight using Low Fat Diets. Low fat foods have been popular for more than 15 years, but yet our society is getting more overweight as each year passes. This fact alone should tell you that eating a purely low fat menu is not the answer to losing weight.

Low Calorie Diets DON'T WORK........
You won't lose weight using a Low Calorie Dieting Plan either. In fact, eating low calories is the worst thing that you can do to your body, since that will only slow down your body's fat burning engine and ruin all chances of losing weight (low calorie diets may allow a few pounds of weight loss for the first few days, but then after that all weight loss comes to a halt --- known as a dieting plateau). You can never get slim by starving yourself.

Low Carb Plans DON'T WORK.......
You'll probably find it extremely difficult to get slim using a Low Carb Dieting Plan. Low carb diets have recently become popular over the last couple years, but the problem with low carb menus is that they are too strict and TOO HARD TO FOLLOW for average people. Low carb menus tend to rob your body of too much energy (carbohydrates) and make it nearly impossible to remain on the program for very long. This is why so many dieters find it difficult to follow a strict low carbohydrate menu.

In fact,the food that you eat can either make you THIN or FAT!!!

Edited by: DivyaS on Feb 18, 2014 10:59 PM

My wedding cake toppers to make the wedding perfect

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine