Free Wedding Photography

Online Users: 1,250 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 2

fiona_hardinh Posts : 2 Registered: 1/5/13
Free Wedding Photography
Posted: Jan 5, 2013 7:46 AM

Hello, I'm Fiona and I'm currently seeking some willing participants. I want to offer an opportunity for a limited number of weddings. I will document your day, from start to finish, providing unlimited coverage. I will edit all the images inidvidually, providing you with quality high resolution images, that you'll be able to create prints from.

So how much?
I'm offering to shoot for FREE for those weddings outside of Australia (where I'm based) if you cover my travel expenses (flights, accommodation, transfers)

Why?
To put it simply, I need help expanding my portfolio.
I'm also a strong believer in following your dreams and 2013 seems to be the dream year!

I carry high end canon equipment, prime lenses and backup equipment. I have a mandatory contract and take the upmost care when protecting your files. My philosophy is to provide high quality images plus a great experience. I invite you to check out my work
www.fionahardingphotography.com and to get in touch as soon as possible :)

Happy 2013!
-Fiona

FloresLopez Posts : 2 Registered: 1/22/13
Re: Free Wedding Photography
Posted: Jan 22, 2013 5:23 AM Go to message in response to: fiona_hardinh

I wanted to know can you come to NJ my wedding is going to take place at sweet sixteen venue nj , so if you can give your contact number that i can contact you and we can discuss about it if possible.

ziggy denim

iwedplanner Posts : 24 Registered: 7/20/11
Re: Free Wedding Photography
Posted: Jan 23, 2013 8:30 AM Go to message in response to: fiona_hardinh

I read your post to enjoy it. Definitely i will call my wedding planning.

wedding budget planning | wedding forum | wedding photo album | wedding gift registry | wedding blog | wedding hairstyle

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine