Great wedding hair advice

Online Users: 1,294 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 0

Britany1025 Posts : 3 Registered: 1/21/13
Great wedding hair advice
Posted: Jan 22, 2013 10:41 PM

After you have bought the wedding dress, the wedding accessories, you also need to consider the wedding hair style.British hairdressing awards winner, London hairdresser of the year 2007, so today I'm here to give some advice for a wedding hair.For the brides who got for example maybe the summer or winter wedding,I will tell them about the warm and cool tone that matches for the season when they're going to be married.

When you are going to have a winter wedding, and if you are a cool person, you wouldn't go really icy blond, and you should close the warm brown or the golden brown. In the summer wedding we go for golden brown, it is really bright and warm, in the winter we'll put the warm brown on your hair, or put nice golden highlight. If you're cool , we'll go for the icy ones, but not in the blonds because in the winter I can really dry it, and for dark colors we choose the deep brown.

If you don't have any makeup , the dark colors will make the lines quite heavy, so we'll choose a warm color today to keep it even with your skin color. Something like this will fit for you perfectly, I think it will look quite nice. Maybe we can choose the nice golden brown or just a little bit more vibrant, they're both lovely. We'll go for this one, just a little more fun.It's really warm, it's really beautiful but at the same time fashionable. Yes, it's really fantastic with gloss, it's really suitable for winter. Truly an inspiration for any brides who are going to be married in the next couple of months.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine