Amazing online shopping experience on 1dress.co.uk

Online Users: 1,278 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

victorialove Posts : 3 Registered: 1/21/13
Amazing online shopping experience on 1dress.co.uk
Posted: Jan 21, 2013 9:15 PM

Hi everyone,
Here I wanna share my wonderful online shopping experience with you. I am so happy and excited that I don't know where to start.Ok, I bought 4 bridesmaid dresses from 1dress.co.uk after browsing hundreds of dress styles.My bridesmaids have different body shape, in order to avoid any alteration trouble in the future, we paid a little extra and chose custom size.Because the total amount is over 200, we received free delivery which is great!Their customer service is excellent and professional especially when I left I left a wrong measurement accidently(I chose custom size).I was informed via email to confirm the measurements at first, however the email went to the spam folder and I didn't notice that.2 days later after I made the order, I received a phone call from 1dress.co.uk confirming the measurments with me and they finally corrected the mistake without any delay of my order.Thanks to their carefulness and professional work,the 4 bridesmaid dresses all turned out to be great fit.What's more,the quality was amazing and the dresses looked gorgeous. My bridesmaids and I couldn't be happier.Happy with my purchase... great price and wonderful customer service.Highly suggest this dress and this company.

ValerieHappy Posts : 1 Registered: 1/22/13
Re: Amazing online shopping experience on 1dress.co.uk
Posted: Jan 23, 2013 3:24 AM Go to message in response to: victorialove

Thank you for your nice comment!You gave me the courage to buy dresses online.I will browse the collections on 1dress.co.uk first!Have a nice day!

jessie409 Posts : 27 Registered: 3/4/13
Re: Amazing online shopping experience on 1dress.co.uk
Posted: Mar 6, 2013 9:38 PM Go to message in response to: victorialove

wow thanks for your sharing. I also know one good site: JenJenHouse.com. I recently bought one dress from them.

It arrived on time as promised and seriously is amazing! I paid 100.00 for this dress and it looks like I paid 500 for it! So pleased with this purchase!

Also, recently they have an activity on their FB. You could go and have a look.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine