Affordable Jewelry

Online Users: 1,305 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 5

Brooke051609 Posts : 723 Registered: 12/31/07
Affordable Jewelry
Posted: Apr 21, 2009 10:11 PM

Hey Ladies! Need some info!! I've been looking for some good but affordable jewelry for my BM, but everything I find is very fake looking or VERY expensive. Do any of you know where to get some nicer jewelry that wouldn't break the bank? My wedding is in 3 1/2 weeks, nice timing, I know, so I would need to get it soon if I had to order it...
Thanks for any info!!!!

"Come What May... "

TRACYJOHNSONBRA... Posts : 42 Registered: 2/8/09
Re: Affordable Jewelry
Posted: Apr 23, 2009 5:20 AM Go to message in response to: Brooke051609

This may sound a little tacky but if you have a KMart in your town, you could check there or kmart.com. They have had their fine jewelry for 70% off for a while. I actually got a really nice bridal set from them. Also consider looking in aHalmark or other gift shop. Claires or Icing by claires might be another place to check.

HLYflute Posts : 1,282 Registered: 2/5/07
Posted: Apr 23, 2009 11:58 AM Go to message in response to: Brooke051609

I would look at department stores like JC Penney or Macy's. Both places have nice looking costume pieces. I got my wedding jewelry (necklace and earrings) at Penney's for around $20.

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: Apr 23, 2009 1:32 PM Go to message in response to: Brooke051609

Yea I got my girls necklaces from JC Penny that matched their dresses. I ended up getting them buy one get one 1/2 off. So i made out well. Usually dept. stores have some great sales. JC Pennys always has Doorbusters on the weekends.

New Jersey: We have dumps, bays and cement boots and we know how to use 'em

Lauren17 Posts : 2 Registered: 5/4/09
Posted: May 4, 2009 5:28 PM Go to message in response to: Brooke051609

It's tough finding affordable jewelry to give to your bridesmaids. What I do when I have a question about anything related to jewelry is i go to the Jewelry Information Center (JIC) www.jic.org. They have everything about jewelry, like gift ideas, engagement ring ideas, cleaning pointers... They would know how to solve you dilemma. Dont forget to visit the jewelry stories section, where people (including me!) contribute their own personal jewelry story for others to read. And feel free to add your own so others are able to read it and feel inspired! Plus, if you submit a story, you're entered into the JIC Sweepstakes to win a beautiful Kay Jeweler's white gold diamond necklace!
www.jic.org
Good luck!
Laur

ashleyjohn Posts : 2 Registered: 1/19/13
Posted: Jan 19, 2013 4:53 AM Go to message in response to: Brooke051609

Hey...I would suggest you check out local pawn stores, they have got really affordable jewelry. You can check out this site.. Cash Pawn. Their stores have an amazing gold and diamond jewelry collection.

Edited by: ashleyjohn on Jan 19, 2013 4:53 AM

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine