hosting a wedding ceremony

Online Users: 1,370 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

SophieBen Posts : 16 Registered: 10/5/12
hosting a wedding ceremony
Posted: Jan 16, 2013 1:36 AM

What do you think is cost effective for hosting a wedding ceremony, in a hotel or entrusting it to a wedding planner? I am thinking of a working with an Event planning company - Capitol Events Theater . What is your opinion?

Syringa Posts : 115 Registered: 1/18/12
Re: hosting a wedding ceremony
Posted: Jan 19, 2013 9:29 PM Go to message in response to: SophieBen

I am not sure I understand your question. A hotel is a location where a wedding can be held. It is not a wedding planner. A wedding planner is a person who can help you choose just the right location for your wedding and the other merchants you need, such as photographer, florist, caterer (if there isn't one at the chosen venue), and much more. You need both - a location for the wedding and a wedding planner. A good wedding planner will know your local market and can often save you money by helping you make the best choices for your budget.

Posted: Jan 28, 2013 10:57 PM Go to message in response to: SophieBen

I got another suggestion Lejardin Event Venue. What about it? Anyone had experience with any of these companies?

Posted: Feb 14, 2013 6:59 AM Go to message in response to: SophieBen

Hey, thanks a lot for your suggestions. I finally decided to work with them since they provide everything including venue, interior decor and catering.

SethDesmaraiss Posts : 2 Registered: 4/9/13
Posted: Apr 9, 2013 8:03 AM Go to message in response to: SophieBen

I glad to say a mighty thank for hosting our special wedding day. Everything by Maison staff were done absolutely fabulous and did everything to help and assist us which enabled us to truly comfortable and enjoy the day! from the ceremony room to the wedding breakfast and the evening room were all flawless. The food were lovely, the wedding breakfast food was presented well, it was hot and tasted fabulous, the waiters, waitresses and bar staff all worked extremely hard, were helpful and very professional. We had the most fantastic day, They truly have an incredible wedding management, thank you for making our special day a memorable experience!
Link: wedding catering Washington DC

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine