My wedding story-about my first dance

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0

Lisaglx Posts : 7 Registered: 1/6/13
My wedding story-about my first dance
Posted: Jan 15, 2013 9:43 PM

Ok, the whole wedding that everybody remembers well was our first dance. I changed my wedding dress into a little short cute dress, and we did that swing and crazy dance, swing like flags, and he kicked over my shoulders and it just caught all over the place, so it's so much fun! And people come to us said, "This is the best couple that we have ever seen." It's really hard to do, and the last 2 weeks before the wedding, I was really very busy, we were just riding around choosing the things we need, like the lamps, lanterns and so on, I prey much for everything ready, and my fiancÚ fly from northern California to the south after school to help me prepare my wedding, he running around and we both running around crazy busy preparing my wedding, so we were totally there and we were specially planning our dance, it was so much fun! And everybody like that, I was so happy with that, like we have so much fun during our wedding.The scene of dancing with my husband in my dream wedding dress will definitely last a lifetime in my memory.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine