Several Wedding Etiquette Tips

Online Users: 1,357 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 5

LiliDoc Posts : 3 Registered: 1/10/13
Several Wedding Etiquette Tips
Posted: Jan 13, 2013 9:07 PM

The wedding season is coming!There are a lot of things you have to think about,when to start the wedding?When to dance?Thus many questions will be asked by these new couples who urgently want to get answers.Here we will simply talk about several aspects about these wedding etiquette questions,which is common query that people may face as wedding time goes on.The very first question from the brides,can I wear a white wedding dress in the wedding?
Unless the white is in a wedding party,otherwise,ivory or cream will be better.Though it is beautiful but looks strange.Normally,for the wedding,no white dress also.Of course,a bride can do any thing she wants,maybe just regard that white as a royal color?
Then what about the black,can I wear a black wedding gown for the wedding?Asked from a bride.
Yeah,actually,you can wear color wedding dresses.It also will be quite beautiful.
Or some guests may wonder,can I ask for bringing a guest who will pay for the meal?
Of course,no.As you are the the one who is invited.Or you obviously will bring the host a dilemma,though they may not say it out.
And another question from the guests.If the wedding card says,no children,can I bring mine?
No.This question is very common,and this kind of things always happen.Someone will bring the brides and the grooms such kind of problems.Even though your child is very cute.Frankly saying,it is not wise for doing this.
More details.How do you think about the wedding reply card which only says M,then a questing mark?
It is better for you to put it in with Mr,Miss or MS,you add it,whoever will be attending.Mistake will be avoided.If the words are not completed,then you have to guess,what it should be.Maybe it will be just a name,Mary?Though sounds funny,you still need to pay attention to.
Do you feel much better by knowing these wedding etiquette tip details?

seca400 Posts : 7 Registered: 1/7/13
Re: Several Wedding Etiquette Tips
Posted: Jan 16, 2013 12:12 AM Go to message in response to: LiliDoc

Getting professional advice, like my friend the Jasper Wedding Planner provides to her clients takes care of this stuff.

As for when to dance... thats up to the band ;p

Syringa Posts : 115 Registered: 1/18/12
Posted: Jan 19, 2013 9:32 PM Go to message in response to: LiliDoc

Etiquette issues vary by culture. That is one reason to hire a wedding planner who will help you plan a timeline for the wedding day and also keep you from making mistakes that might offend your guests.

iwedplanner Posts : 24 Registered: 7/20/11
Posted: Jan 29, 2013 8:41 AM Go to message in response to: Syringa

My friend told this iwedplanner website have more tips about a weddings. Use and follow this tips to your wedding.

wedding budget planning | wedding forum | wedding photo album | wedding gift registry | wedding blog | wedding hairstyle

SophieBen Posts : 16 Registered: 10/5/12
Posted: Feb 14, 2013 6:41 AM Go to message in response to: LiliDoc

Thanks for the tips! Posts like this would help people to know about wedding planning.

meklog37 Posts : 1 Registered: 3/4/13
Posted: Mar 4, 2013 6:12 AM Go to message in response to: SophieBen

The contents has provided meaningful information thanks for sharing info

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine