Anyoneheard of store of dress

Online Users: 1,330 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

morrowhaskingwe... Posts : 1 Registered: 4/2/09
Anyoneheard of store of dress
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 1:29 PM

I have found a dress iam in love with but it is way out of my budget at 1500.. there is a store i found online called Store of dress.. has anyone heard of them or used them? They custom make the dresses for cheap

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: Anyoneheard of store of dress
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 1:57 PM Go to message in response to: morrowhaskingwe...

Honestly - I would be VERY wary of something like this. We see people advertising on this site for these kinds of dress shops. Many of them are oversees and have very limited skills in English. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it can make it extremely difficult to communicate or set-up a contract with them.

Instead take photos of your dream dress around to different shops in the area you live. Someone might have a very similar dress for a lot less money.

Don't make me go Brooklyn on you. I have brass knuckles and I know how to use them.

P.O.O.P.E.R. - People Offended by Offended People Executive Recruiter

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 27, 2012 11:23 PM Go to message in response to: morrowhaskingwe...

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 3133 is just $369.99.

HappyKyra Posts : 5 Registered: 1/6/13
Posted: Jan 6, 2013 9:52 PM Go to message in response to: morrowhaskingwe...

Hi there. If the dress you are in love with is out of your budget, I suggest you purchase online. Nowadays, there are a great many online wedding dress stores providing top quality dresses at very competitive price.I don't think it is a bad choice for you. Considering the low price, you can give it a shot.I bought a prom dress in pink from 1dress.co.uk in 2012, and I am very happy with the result.Good luck!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine