lose up to 25lbs in 3 months before the wedding!

Online Users: 1,250 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 3

AlexDemers Posts : 3 Registered: 3/10/12
lose up to 25lbs in 3 months before the wedding!
Posted: Mar 20, 2012 11:23 PM

Hey guys, I have some really exciting news. Just put up a Facebook fan page called

"The Perfect Bridal Body"

Every day we will have new content up there, including articles, videos, tips, programs, exercises, nutrition tips, etc. to ensure that you are losing inches in all the right places! So check it out, become a fan, "LIKE US", and start asking questions. I want to know what you guys want to see and I will put up videos that contain the answers to your direct questions! There is no gimmicks.. I just want to help however I can!

Starting in Mid April we will be launching the first ever exercise and nutrition program specifically designed for brides to be! I can't give away to much just yet, but this really is going to be the best service for any bride to be looking to be in their absolute best shape. It will literately take you step by step and ensure that not only will you lose up to 25lbs in 3 months, but your body will transform in ways that you never thought possible. By the time your wedding roles around, everyone is going to want to know how you pulled it off in such a short period of time!

So stay tuned for that, and in the mean time keep looking out for more content to get you prepared for your big day

TIP OF THE DAY:

Fast, intense, high rep training is a much more effective solution for fat loss over steady pace cardio because your body will burn up to 6x more calories when your work out is over. Remember, you only training for about an hour a day. What matters is the other 23 hours of the day!

So work hard, and sweat! It will all be worth it on your big day!

-Alex
"The Bridal Body Expert"

Aunt Posts : 794 Registered: 12/31/10
Evil Vendor
Posted: Mar 21, 2012 11:20 AM Go to message in response to: AlexDemers

Evil Vendor

zoubisoubisou Posts : 4 Registered: 3/26/12
Re: lose up to 25lbs in 3 months before the wedding!
Posted: Mar 29, 2012 4:26 PM Go to message in response to: AlexDemers

Going there now to "like" you! and get the tips!

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Re: lose up to 25lbs in 3 months before the wedding!
Posted: Dec 25, 2012 12:04 AM Go to message in response to: AlexDemers

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 6726 is just $299.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine