Great Make Up - Marlene Kurland

Online Users: 1,276 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 6
Posted: Dec 7, 2005 9:35 AM

Hi Marlene,

I just wanted to send you quick little note regarding my wedding, which was on May 29, 2005. I was a little leary about booking a hair/makeup artist by telephone because I wasn't 100% sure of who I'd get or how good they'd be. So I was a little nervous that I wouldn't look beautiful on my wedding day. My hair and makeup artists were Donna Cotner and Mary Dinino. I must tell you that booking your agency for my wedding was the best decision I have ever made(besides marrying my husband). Donna and Mary were fabulous. There were 5 of us getting our hair and makeup done that morning. Each of us wanted something different and they listened to what we wanted and made suggestions on what they thought might look better on us and if we didn't like what they did, they would start over again until we got the look we wanted. All 5 of us were excited with our looks that day. Donna and Mary were very quick but efficient. My maid of honor and bridesmaid were so happy with how they looked. They also made the flowergirl look so cute. My mother isn't one to wear makeup and she was thrilled with the end result. My mom also has thinning hair and was concerned of how she would look in the pictures and Donna told her not to worry, she'd fix it. My mother was so excited when she saw some of the pictures because you couldn't tell she had thinning hair. My mother in law has never worn makeup in her life and doesn't like anything different done with her hair. I was really nervous that she would run home and wash off her make up and redo her hair. She absolutely loved it. Donna and Mary did a fantastic job with her. And for me, I never knew I could look so beautiful. I don't like being the center of attention, but after seeing my end result, I had so much confidence that day. Donna and Mary stayed until all of us were dressed and ready to walk out the door. They helped us get dressed and fixed our hair and makeup again if it needed it. They really set the tone for the day. My morning started off fant! ! astic an d it just continued for the whole day. Everyone was impressed by Donna and Mary. Donna and Mary wanted to make my wedding day as perfect as could be and they did just that. I wanted to thank you for sending me, the best that you have. Donna and Mary were exceptional and they made everyone happy that morning, especially me!!! Thank you again and please let Donna and Mary know how much I appreciate everything they did that morning to make my day perfect.

Posted: Dec 12, 2005 10:59 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I could not agree more! Marlene Kurland was wonderful!

Hello Marlene,

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I was with my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Hair and makeup both lasted beautifully through the evening and I felt as exquisite as my wedding dress. My consultant took her time and listened to what I wanted and then improved on it. As most brides, I was a nervous wreck thinking of all the little details for my wedding, but once my consultant finished my hair and makeup all I had to do was slip into my dress and I was ready. I can't tell you what a relief it was to have someone come to me on my big day and do such an amazing job. I am convinced I could not have had a better experience if I had to go to a salon. I want to thank you again for all your help and understanding. I know I could not have been your only client at the time, but I felt like it.

Thanks for everything.
Karen

2005marryingdavid Posts : 1 Registered: 8/28/12
Re: Great Make Up - Marlene Kurland
Posted: Aug 28, 2012 3:07 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Nothing against Marlene Kurland but my sister and I had a VERY BAD experience with the makeup artist Mary Di Niņo. Thank goodness it wasn't on my sister's wedding day.

jesy Posts : 9 Registered: 8/28/12
Posted: Aug 28, 2012 12:14 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

that's a great idea! I had not thought about this before, but thanks!

wad Posts : 44 Registered: 7/18/11
Posted: Aug 31, 2012 9:42 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

You gave great idea to wedding planning. With your forum we can arrange the make up artists as easy. Thanks to sharing like this useful information

wedding planner |wedding transportation

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 4:45 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 4:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 6726 is just $299.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine