Scales are Evil!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6
Scales are Evil!
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 6:03 PM

So I bought a new scale, and it says I weigh more than the other one had been telling me all along! So I guess I will trust this new one :( even tho that means I have more weight to lose than I thought! GRRR! I hate scales, but I can't help going on them haha.

I have a month and a half til I try on wedding dresses :-/ I won't be 100% ready, but I am hoping to get to the weight I was when I met my fiance at least!! 13 lbs in a month and a hlf is do-able right?!? :-p

DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!

LaughingWE CAN DO IT!!!Laughing

marty08 Posts : 1,110 Registered: 7/1/07
Re: Scales are Evil!
Posted: Sep 5, 2007 6:13 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Scales are VERY EVIL...that is why mine ended up in the dumpster!!  I'm not trying on dresses either for a while...need to lose about 15 lbs first!!

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 4:34 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I know 13 lbs seems like a lot to try and lose in a little over a month but it actually is possible, and without diet pills. (LOL)

I have 3 words for you...SOUTH BEACH DIET. Go to your nearest book store and grab this book from the diet aisle, though south beach isn't a diet really, it's a lifestyle. You will lose the 13lbs with time to spare.

Good Luck 

Lovefest08 Posts : 34 Registered: 11/23/07
Posted: Apr 27, 2008 1:24 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Scales are the devil. I know this, but why can't I STAY OFF OF THEM????

coastiebride Posts : 1,365 Registered: 3/26/07
Posted: Apr 27, 2008 3:03 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I hate them the only scale i get on is when i go to the Dr.s office thats it because each scale tells me something different! the only way i tell is how my jeans fit! and right now im only down to a few that i can fit into so back on the diet i go!

Lets not all get caught up in our wedding. Remember we should not only be planning for a our wedding but more so we should be planning for  our marriage. More so then fighting over shades of peach, tuxs, cake flavors and only god knows what else. Because the next morning it is over, guests are gone the flowers have died the cake well lets face it 1/2 of it was tossed out. Cinderella is still a maid, the limo is now a pumpkin And there is life to face ok after wild crazy monkey sex for 7 nights straight, lets not kid out selfs there are priorities After its all gone there's still bills to pay and a job to go back to

Going to the Chapel December 6th 2008

Love is a four-letter word spelled G-I-V-E

TanisJ Posts : 2,669 Registered: 4/25/07
Posted: Apr 27, 2008 9:33 AM Go to message in response to: coastiebride

Scales are evil. I prefer to track measurements rather than pounds. If you use a tape measure then you will know how many inches are coming from where and also if you have specific goals for dress fitting its easier to calculate as well. Jean fitting is good, unless of course you shrink them in the dryer and give yourself a good scare. 13 lbs is totally doable.

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 1:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 6721 is just $219.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine