Maggie Sottero (Maryilyn 2009) Wedding Dress for Sale!

Online Users: 1,319 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

Mindee621 Posts : 1 Registered: 2/12/10
Maggie Sottero (Maryilyn 2009) Wedding Dress for Sale!
Posted: Feb 15, 2010 1:17 PM

I fell IN LOVE with this dress. It's backless and completely dramatic. I felt like a movie star in it. I ordered it and 7 months later when it finally arrived,... discovered that it was too small. The store ordered it based on my measurements, but did not take into account that ordering the 4 instead of the 6 would not allow much room for my Double-D busts so needless to say, I had major side boob when I lifted my arms. It just did not fit me the way I imagined it would.

I literally wore it twice. Once to try it on and the second time for my bridal portraits. The dress took so long to come in, it arrived a week before my scheduled bridal portraits (which I was driving out of state for!) so I had no choice but to wear it. I was so upset about it, my fiancé' told me he wanted to make sure that I was comfortable and felt like a princess so eventhough we could not afford it, we ended up buying a second dress. The Maggie- Marilyn has just been hanging in my closet.

SIZE: 4, Ordered for shorter inseam.
I am 5'3'but was wearing 3 1/2" heals and the length was perfect so it might be too short for a really tall girl.
DESIGNER: Maggie Sottero (2009 Marilyn in satin)
COMP. MEASUREMENTS: I am 5'3 and wear a size 5-7 with a DD bust.
WAISTLINE: Corset Tie up on the lower back
STYLE: 2 piece (Detachable train)
SILHOUETTE: A-Line
LENGTH: Floor
TRAIN: Detachable Cathedral
BUSTLE: No, it does not need one
FABRIC/COLOR: Diamond White-Satin
DETAIL: Very simple and elegant. Crystal/Rhinestone cluster on bust and on one side seems. Ruching or sweep across the mid-section. Backless.
CONDITION: Near Perfect. I tried it on once and wore it for about 3 hours for my bridal portraits but that is it. It has been hanging in my closet since September.
PAID: $1,000
PRICE: $600 OBO
I WILL PAY TO HAVE IT FEDEXed to you that way it can be tracked!!!

Please feel free to email me at MTaylorshp@aol.com if you would like to see more pictures. I just love it. It's beautiful and very different!

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Re: Maggie Sottero (Maryilyn 2009) Wedding Dress for Sale!
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 1:36 PM Go to message in response to: Mindee621

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 3126 is just $409.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine