How to get free loads of twitter followers and tweets

Online Users: 1,308 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

Kotsos Posts : 50 Registered: 7/25/12
How to get free loads of twitter followers and tweets
Posted: Nov 18, 2012 12:35 PM

Social media is growing rapidly, and these networks are very important for most people, as you can track your friends activity, communicate with them and much more. But if you run a business, they can help you to promote it, and get potential customers. Whether it is about facebook fan page likes or twitter followers who are following your activity, if you run a business, you can get thousands of views and promote your products. The easiest way to get fans and followers, is to visit a site like the iFeedLikes. This site is the ideal place to get free Facebook likes and fans, Twitter Followers, YouTube views, LinkedIn shares, StumbleUpon bookmarks, website traffic and not only. Whether you run a business or not, choosing all or some of the mentioned social networks tools to get fans and views, you make sure that more and more people everyday can see your products or your thoughts.

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Re: How to get free loads of twitter followers and tweets
Posted: Dec 13, 2012 4:55 PM Go to message in response to: Kotsos

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 1925 is just $409.99.

tahoecale Posts : 1 Registered: 12/15/12
Re: How to get free loads of twitter followers and tweets
Posted: Dec 15, 2012 4:48 AM Go to message in response to: Kotsos

First off great post super helpful and informative. I think all of the techniques you have said needs to always be used. But one you didn't talk about is all of these exchange sites, where members do a like me i like you type thing... most people will say why waste the time to get worthless likes and followers but i have to say it really helps me out when i first start a new fan page or twitter account. So say you start a new fan page it says you have 0 likes i think this is bad because some people think of you less if you only have 1 or 2 likes.... So i must say using a site like this is very helpful in the beginning. There are 100s of sites that offer this the one i use is http://socialmediaexplode.com I only use it to get that first 1000 likes or followers than i turn it off and start doing some of the techniques you spoke about. Well thanks again for the great post and hopefully you can check out more into what im saying and post a informative blog about it.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine