When will Recent Threads function? Does anyone WORK here anymore?

Online Users: 1,336 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
When will Recent Threads function? Does anyone WORK here anymore?
Posted: Dec 2, 2009 4:59 PM

Hello People who Run this Message Board....

I know the economy is bad and all, but , ummm.... it seems that every Moderator and person who works for brides.com boards is randomly gone.

Evidence of this? For the past couple months or so, the boards have been absolutely OVERRUN with annoying vendors, and I know Im not the only one reporting their stupid spamming- asses. Yet, they keep multiplying ....

Also, the pages and threads werent opening correctly or at all for over a week. And for at least a MONTH now, the "Recent Threads" and "Popular Threads" havent worked AT ALL. This is soooooo annoying for me at least, because thats how I view the boards. I go to recent threads, and see what the most recent posts were, and then reply to them. But it randomly stopped functioning awhile ago and doesnt seem to be coming back or being fixed anytime soon.

Just curious as to whats going on lately .... or if anyone else has noticed this stuff:)

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

happydefiant1 Posts : 223 Registered: 7/9/09
Re: When will Recent Threads function? Does anyone WORK here anymore?
Posted: Dec 2, 2009 5:43 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelly,

I'm having a similar issue!!! I go to view all forums from the top community tab and then I select my month/year tab or my location tab from the next page (hope that makes sense). Well, those two tabs don't work :( I've been selecting popular and recent posts from that community tab up top to at least be able to read new posts....

WTF is going on!?!?! I miss my functioning brides :(
Created by Wedding Favors

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Dec 3, 2009 10:08 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I've noticed it too Kelley and it is as annoying as hell. I think its because Brides has been slammed the last few months. Modern Bride and Elegant Bride folded, and a lot of extra work got dumped on to Brides. They are also moving the whole magazine staff to a new building, so I don't think they are as focused on things like the message boards as they should be. I have my fingers crossed that it will get better soon.

P.O.O.P.E.R. - People Offended by Offended People Executive Recruiter

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: Dec 3, 2009 10:11 AM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

Recent Threads can still be accessed, but not by the Tab System. Go to "Community" drop down (you know...where you check your email).... there you can select "Most Popular" or "Most Recent" and you can access it the way you like.

Yeah... I know, it's a pain, but you can get there.

Misty

happydefiant1 Posts : 223 Registered: 7/9/09
Posted: Dec 3, 2009 3:36 PM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

Cat,

That's how i've been doing it. It's a pain, but atlease we can access something. However, you can't access your local tab or your month/year tab :(
Created by Wedding Favors

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Dec 13, 2012 4:43 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 1910 is just $429.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine