How to look for the discount wedding dresses in your budget?
Posted: Dec 8, 2012 12:34 AM
1. Hunt for the Bargains – Many stores have annual sales on bridal gowns and several top wedding dress companies hold sample sales- although most of these sales are held in the fall.
2. Gently Used Works Great – Some brides may cringe at the idea of a second hand dress but the reality is it makes good financial sense, especially when heading to a consignment shop.
3. Go Non-Traditional – You don’t have to have a sleevelss, white, satin wedding dress with a 5 foot train in order to get married.
4. Search Online– Shopping online for a wedding dress is a great option if you know the type of dress that you want AND you have plenty of time before the event (at least 6 months) to take a bit of a chance.
5. Hit Up a Relative – Why not borrow a wedding gown from your mom, sister, or cousin? Most wedding gowns are stored away and never used (or seen) again.
You can find your dreaming wedding dresses from these online shops: