Exercise & Healthy Eating

Online Users: 1,361 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 3

MandyLynn Posts : 288 Registered: 7/16/07
Exercise & Healthy Eating
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 9:20 PM

I used to eat very healthy and work out 5-6 days a week.  But for the past couple of years, I've been very unmotivated.  I am 24 years old, 5' 4", and weigh 120 lbs.  I'm not overweight, but I do have fat on my body that I would like to burn.  I have a flabby stomach and would like to tone my abs, thights, and butt.  I want to look nice in a bikini this summer.

Is anyone else looking to start doing regular workouts and eating healthier?  I want a couple of other girls to check in with and to help each other stay motivated.  I'm not looking to start a specific diet, just watch my portion sizes and what I eat.  Let me know if you are interested. :)

DaisypathWedding Ticker

FinallyMrsS Posts : 1,035 Registered: 3/29/08
Re: Exercise & Healthy Eating
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 9:31 PM Go to message in response to: MandyLynn

There is another thread called "I really" that somone started I think today about the same thing. If you look under most recent threads it will come up. But there is a few of us who need to get going. We are definately heavier than you so maybe you can motivate us to step it up and we can hold you accountable. Check it out.

Posted: May 2, 2008 7:36 AM Go to message in response to: MandyLynn

Motivation is a major factor in the weight reduction process. One who is most motivated can definitely achieve the goal. For this, forming a team as you suggested would definitely help a lot. This would help in keeping up the high motivation and assist in each of us contributing for our health. Enhance the motivation for weight loss by assuring oneself!
Smile

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 5, 2012 8:11 AM Go to message in response to: MandyLynn

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 4913 is just $449.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine