Best nail polish, I Wish I found before our wedding

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

AsRealAsItGets Posts : 9 Registered: 2/13/10
Best nail polish, I Wish I found before our wedding
Posted: Mar 5, 2010 12:12 PM

I recent found Incoco Dry Nail Appliques and have been experimenting for about a month now.
LOVING this product. I have natural nails that I polish weekly-french manicure style. (yes I have a very steady hand and have had years of practice LOL). But, I am always looking for ways to save time. So I find out about these polish appliques, I have found 4 manufactures
Sephora carried a brand (i think it was their own brand)
Sally Hansen
Avon
Incoco
The first three were a waste of time and money, but the Incoco - THE BEST.

Concept- nail polish stick ons. Instant dry. No fuss or muss. I am on my 11th day of wear with NO chipping, peeling, etc. and I am a secert germ-a-phobe i wash my hands constantly and use a lot of hand santizer.
I use the french maicure set. Contains the white polish stick ons for the tips, and the sheer pink overlay. In a matter of minutes you get a perfect french manicure!! See thier website for a how to video.
They remove with nail polish remover. I did put on a top coat for extra shine, but it is not necessary.
My only disappointment is I did not have these before my wedding day, when I was pressed for time and needed my nails to be perfect.
I hope this helps out anybody who does not have the time and/or money to get their nails prof. done or is not skilled at polishing their own nails.
Wishing you a wonderful day!

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Re: Best nail polish, I Wish I found before our wedding
Posted: Oct 16, 2012 5:07 PM Go to message in response to: AsRealAsItGets

Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Cathedral Train Taffeta Wedding Dress Style Monalisa Royale
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Re: Best nail polish, I Wish I found before our wedding
Posted: Dec 5, 2012 7:32 AM Go to message in response to: AsRealAsItGets

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 4912 is just $359.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine