He Did It!

Online Users: 1,338 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7

SunnyGeek Posts : 4 Registered: 7/7/12
He Did It!
Posted: Jul 7, 2012 3:13 PM

Hi, I'm new to the forum! I just got engaged yesterday evening and I am extremely excited. I didn't know when this day would come and I'm glad it finally arrived. He proposed at my favorite restaurant and we made the announcement to his family later that evening. His mom was having a birthday party and he figured since all his family would be there, it would be the best time to tell everyone. But it seems everyone knew he was going to ask except my father and I! I have no idea where to start with the planning. I've never been involved in a wedding, I've just always been a wedding guest. Congrats to everyone else as well!

NiamhMaire Posts : 92 Registered: 6/7/12
Re: He Did It!
Posted: Jul 10, 2012 12:38 PM Go to message in response to: SunnyGeek

Congratulations. This is very exciting new. Take a deep breath and relax. Let the new settle before you even think about planning a wedding. Enjoy being a fiancee for a while. Welcome to the forum.

Bing/a> |

SunnyGeek Posts : 4 Registered: 7/7/12
Posted: Jul 10, 2012 2:10 PM Go to message in response to: NiamhMaire

Thank you very much! I have been overwhelmed with people asking me questions. Within 20 minutes to an hour after getting engaged people were asking when was the date, had I chosen my colors, did I look at wedding dresses! I just want to bask in the glory for a while. Haha.

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 9:12 PM Go to message in response to: SunnyGeek

Jennifer Bridal Dress Show, Starting from 229.99USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/jennifer-bridal-dress-p-45678.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 10:35 PM Go to message in response to: SunnyGeek

A-Line Scoop NEckline Off-Shoulder Straps with Ruffles Floor Length Zipper Chiffon prom Dress
Save up to 42% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $188.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-scoop-neckline-offshoulder-straps-with-ruffles-floor-length-zipper-chiffon-prom-dress-p-32016.html

caroladams Posts : 4 Registered: 10/3/12
Posted: Oct 3, 2012 5:46 AM Go to message in response to: Kimberly212

Congratulations!! This is so exciting.

Catherine88 Posts : 170 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Oct 5, 2012 11:25 PM Go to message in response to: SunnyGeek

Congratulations and i'm so glad to hear the good news!Hope you would have a unique and unforgettable wedding!Thanks for sharing!

Alexia Posts : 4 Registered: 3/9/12
Posted: Nov 19, 2012 3:42 AM Go to message in response to: SunnyGeek

Congratulations! I am so glad for u :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine