Normandy Farm Bride

Online Users: 1,239 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

MrsChanceHarrin... Posts : 2 Registered: 2/22/11
Normandy Farm Bride
Posted: Feb 23, 2011 12:04 PM

Hi, I am getting married next winter at Normandy Farm. My parents booked the venue without negotiating too much, my fiance and I were hoping to negotiate an upgrade to a higher tier of entree options or different apps. However, Eileen, the sales manager did mention that the menu would be changing this summer and all food decisions would be made after that.

Do any past Normandy Farm brides have any advice? Also please share you honest opinions on the food!

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Re: Normandy Farm Bride
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 5:47 PM Go to message in response to: MrsChanceHarrin...

Sexy Deep Sweetheart with Spaghetti straps Knee-length Organza Cocktail Dress
Save up to 44% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $78.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sexy-deep-sweetheart-with-spaghetti-straps-kneelength-organza-cocktail-dress-p-32631.html

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Oct 22, 2012 2:33 AM Go to message in response to: MrsChanceHarrin...

That will be a very happy wedding ,I also want to take some photos on a beautiful farm,but I have not find a nice one so far!You are a lucky girl,hope I can attend such a farm wedding ceremony!

Stacy05152016 Posts : 3 Registered: 10/17/12
Posted: Nov 5, 2012 1:10 PM Go to message in response to: MrsChanceHarrin...

I went to a farm wedding this past summer in Maryland and loved all the details. What kind of suggestions were you looking for?

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine