Reception Sites

Online Users: 1,277 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

FutureKathyCorb... Posts : 4 Registered: 12/1/09
Reception Sites
Posted: Dec 3, 2009 5:54 PM

Hi everyone!

I am in a bit of a complicated siutation! I just got in an accident where I totaled my car, then I got engaged :), but I am now moving to Texas to be with my fiance in the Coast Guard in a couple weeks!

Long story short, I want to get married around here ( northern nj, South ny) but seeing as I am out of a car I want to only visit the places I am serious about. I was wondering if anyone could give me some information/pricing on the following places :)

The Liberty House

Bear Mountian Inn - NY

The Stonehouse at Stirling Ridge- Warren NJ

Pleasantdale Chateau - West Orange NJ

Perona Farms - Sussex NJ

or any vineyards that hold around 150-200 guests?

Thanks for any help :)!

JerseyGirlVA Posts : 311 Registered: 9/17/09
Re: Reception Sites
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 12:21 PM Go to message in response to: FutureKathyCorb...

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with any of the venues you listed, however I'm sure they're all beautiful. Even thoguh you don't have a car, you have the internet, since you posted on the forum. Use the internet to find each of the facility's websites & you can probably get their menus, photos, past clients comments, etc from their website. If you have any specific questions for the venue, use their website again to get their phone number and call them. Easy!

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 7:35 PM Go to message in response to: FutureKathyCorb...

A-line Saphhire Floral One-shoulder Drape Side Slit Backless Floor-length Prom Dress
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Prom Dress,the price is just $149.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-saphhire-floral-oneshoulder-drape-side-slit-backless-floorlength-prom-dress-p-31718.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 9:03 PM Go to message in response to: FutureKathyCorb...

A-line Dark Purple Strapless Drape Floor-length Prom Dress With Embellished Trim
Save up to 30% off on New Trend Prom Dress,the price is just $139.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-dark-purple-strapless-drape-floorlength-prom-dress-with-embellished-trim-p-31748.html

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Oct 19, 2012 10:56 PM Go to message in response to: FutureKathyCorb...

I think you can post the information at the other board ,that should be better

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine