Weight Loss!!

Online Users: 1,366 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 9

AllegraTallis Posts : 1 Registered: 9/14/09
Weight Loss!!
Posted: Sep 14, 2009 10:22 AM

Hey Ladies,

I was wondering if any of you had any tips on how to loose weight quickly, Its coming up to the 2 months mark before my weding and I'm looking to loose a few pounds to wow everyone on the big day. Any ideas ?!

A girlfriend of mine recomended this:

http://0e29b4173a1r9r3qtf-3du6pft.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=VFZJF527

It worked for her and she dropped over a stone in 6 weeks using it but I was just wanted to know if any one else had tried it and if so if it worked?

Any help much appreciated!

Thankyou !

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Re: Weight Loss!!
Posted: Sep 14, 2009 11:38 AM Go to message in response to: AllegraTallis

Cut out carbs. Prepare your own meals. Drink only water. Exercise. Works every time.

wedding ticker

10/3/09 5K for heart and stroke disease    2/21/10 half marathon for breast cancer 

Aprill56 Posts : 6 Registered: 9/19/09
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 11:16 AM Go to message in response to: AllegraTallis

I sent you a message. I think youll be amazed by the wraps I mentioned.

April~ It Works Distributor

Lose Inches in 45 Minutes! Immediate & Long lasting Results

Featured at the Emmy's & Grammy's

www.californiawraps.itworks.net

lesasue86 Posts : 75 Registered: 9/8/09
Posted: Oct 21, 2009 12:53 AM Go to message in response to: AllegraTallis

To lose weight quickly stop eating oily food and stop food rich in carbohydrates. Eat boiled or steamed veges and drink lots of water. Start counting your calories and make a note of whatever you eat. Join a gym or keep a weight instructor to help you get sexy before wedding.
pearl jewelry store

LorettaH Posts : 10 Registered: 4/21/11
Posted: Apr 23, 2011 12:57 AM Go to message in response to: AllegraTallis

Here are some ways on how to lose your weight fast

1. Drink water
2. Eat 5 times a day
3. Use weights
4. Exercise Daily
5. Take diet pills

opc | natural blood pressure support

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 7:51 PM Go to message in response to: AllegraTallis

A-line Gold Halter Sweetheart Drape Beaded Open Back Prom Dress With Sweep Train
Save up to 16% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $168.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-gold-halter-sweetheart-drape-beaded-open-back-prom-dress-with-sweep-train-p-31800.html

IrineV Posts : 3 Registered: 8/29/12
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 8:05 AM Go to message in response to: wzq103

Eat an apple and drink a pint of water before every meal. Basically carry still water and apples around so you always have something to snack on, the fiber will fill you up and make you thirstier and the water will, in turn do the same. Taking fish oils/flaxseed/krill oil/MCT oils will also help you increase your healthy fat intake and burn fat.

walkertiffany618 Posts : 26 Registered: 8/13/12
Posted: Oct 8, 2012 10:13 PM Go to message in response to: AllegraTallis

There's no gimmick to these weightloss tricks, and best of all, they help set patterns for healthy eating after your wedding is over. Keep in mind that on your wedding day you'll have happier things to think about than some arbitrary number on a scale. A lifetime of memories and good health will be among them!

Drink Water
Skip the diet soda and start getting your fill on water. Besides being good for you, water helps your body get rid of toxins, and constant sipping can help keep you from over-snacking. So grab a bottle you can tote around with you and figure out how many refills you'll need to get your daily fill. Eight glasses a day is a good round number, but the amount of water your body requires is really based on your weight. How much do you need? Divide your weight in half. The resulting number equals the ounces of water you should be drinking every day.

Tip for the taking: Get a filtered water pitcher for better-tasting water, and add a few lemons or limes to your water bottle to give it some flavor.

Gargantuan servings are one of the main calorie culprits of weight gain.

Slim Down Servings
Gargantuan servings are one of the main calorie culprits of weight gain. Start with small portions and take more only if you're still hungry. Experts even suggest that it's better to eat four or five small meals with moderate portions throughout the day than to have two or three large meals.

Tip for the taking: Carry healthy snacks with you when you're on the go like fruit, nuts, or granola bars. Healthy munching will not only keep your energy level up, it'll also keep you from binging on a big meal when you finally do sit down to eat.

Fill Up On Fruits and Veggies
If you fill up on fruit and vegetables every day, you'll have less room for more fattening treats. To keep your snacks interesting, find a good produce store where you can pick and choose from more than just carrots and celery sticks. Stash some exotic fruit in your bag for when you're running errands or at work. While you're at it, buy a good knife to make prep work on fruits and veggies painless and quick.

Tip for the taking: When cutting back on calories, it's crucial you take a daily multivitamin. Lack of vitamins and iron may leave you tired and inclined to reach for a candy bar or fatty snack.

Cut Back on Booze
A celebratory drink can cost you 150 calories or more. And that's if you only have one! Even if you're in the habit of having just a few drinks a week, cutting back on alcohol can save you hundreds of calories in the end. Save the cocktails for the special occasions coming up and sip water instead.

Tip for the taking: Can't give them up entirely? Try alternating alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages so you won't feel left out of the festivities.

Exercise!
Yes, this is an obvious one. But seriously -- do something (anything!) to get moving. Twenty minutes of exercise a day will do wonders to boost your energy and kick-start the calorie burning process. Walk to the grocery store, take the stairs at work, or at least do a few laps of window shopping in your local mall. If you're serious about shedding inches, aim to do 30-45 minutes of aerobic exercise (running, cycling, swimming) three or four days a week. Get a six-month workout regimen here.

Tip for the taking: Choose a time of the day when you usually feel motivated and energetic -- that way, you'll be more likely to stick with it. If you're a morning person, hit the gym before work. But if you're the "don't talk to me till I've finished my coffee" type, an evening or even a quick lunch workout may be better for you.

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Oct 19, 2012 10:54 PM Go to message in response to: AllegraTallis

For most ladies,they bought an expensive and beautiful dress to encourage them to do the weight lose! It is a nice idea! If you want to do that ,you can have a look of landybridal,there are many beautiful dress on sale!

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 15, 2012 4:05 AM Go to message in response to: AllegraTallis

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 4871 is just $369.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine