finally got a ring on it!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

ShannonN Posts : 1 Registered: 7/5/11
finally got a ring on it!
Posted: Jul 5, 2011 10:23 AM

After 4 years of being with my boyfriend, whom I thought had a commitment phobia, got down on one knee and popped the question! Its been a few days now and I still can't stop smiling! I want to start planning my wedding asap, even though it will probably be a long engagement.

My fiance and I will be paying for this wedding ourselves, but I feel like it will be impossible to plan under a budget.. any ideas/tips from women who planned their wedding themselves??

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Re: finally got a ring on it!
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 7:23 PM Go to message in response to: ShannonN

A-line Gold Strapless Sweetheart Layered Sequin Short Prom Dress
Save up to 48% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $88.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-gold-strapless-sweetheart-layered-sequin-short-prom-dress-p-32369.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 9:07 PM Go to message in response to: ShannonN

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless CockTail Beading Empire Waist Zipper Chiffon prom Dresas
Save up to 30% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $118.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-cocktail-beading-empire-waist-zipper-chiffon-prom-dresas-p-32013.html

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Oct 17, 2012 4:04 AM Go to message in response to: ShannonN

Congratulations,you will have your marriage,and a new little home!!!

Catherine88 Posts : 170 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Oct 17, 2012 11:36 PM Go to message in response to: ShannonN

Try to do some DIYed things as much as possible that will reduce off a lot of the budget!Hope you would have a unique and gorgeous wedding!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine