my amazing makeup artist in Newport, RI - jennie kay murphy!

Online Users: 1,302 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

ainsley Posts : 1 Registered: 1/30/08
my amazing makeup artist in Newport, RI - jennie kay murphy!
Posted: Jun 10, 2009 10:52 AM

I felt compelled to write about my amazing makeup artist because I have read about so many brides searching high and low for a great makeup artist for their wedding. Jennie Kay Murphy is doing my makeup for my wedding on July 31st '09...we just finished my makeup trial and I LOVE the way it came out! She really is amazing...I have to say- I live in Manhattan and am very picky about my hair / makeup. I was contemplating hiring a makeup artist from NYC to travel to RI for my wedding - but then I met Jennie, and saw her work. She has done makeup for a ton of movies (she actually did Bride Wars!) and above her true talent, she is so much fun to work with! This glowing review is because she is a young, fun + hip makeup artist that every bride should have for their wedding! Feel free to email me for a more detailed review- or get in touch with jennie at jenniekaymurphy@gmail.com!

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Re: my amazing makeup artist in Newport, RI - jennie kay murphy!
Posted: Oct 16, 2012 5:06 PM Go to message in response to: ainsley

Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Cathedral Train Taffeta Wedding Dress Style Monalisa Royale
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine