We found the Ring!!!

Online Users: 1,354 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 9

calalily13 Posts : 25 Registered: 10/8/09
We found the Ring!!!
Posted: Nov 30, 2009 6:26 PM

My bf and I found our ring. It is a gorgeous ring we got it at a local jewelry store and because of that we were able to relate to him and being high school sweethearts (which the jeweler has a compassion for) he knocked off nearly 500 dollars. The diamond is a Tolkowsky ideal cut, D color and SI 1 clarity. We amazingly got an amazing deal and it shines so brightly. I have already fallen in love with it and its not even on my finger. I cannot wait to be able to show it off to my family and to be able to show how much my bf and I are in love. He is planning on proposing ovre Christmas and I know he will make it so special.

JerseyGirlVA Posts : 311 Registered: 9/17/09
Re: We found the Ring!!!
Posted: Nov 30, 2009 9:03 PM Go to message in response to: calalily13

Congratulations Calalily- I'm excited for you too! Is he keeping the ring in the house? Has it been terribly difficult not to snoop so that you can try it on again and again?

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 8:15 AM Go to message in response to: calalily13

We are actually both still in college and I live across the country from him right now but we have been doing so for like 2 years and its worked and im also graduating this year. We will be living together probably this summer. The ring had to be sized and set so we can't get it until December 11th, but I am not so patiently waiting for it to be on my finger. OMG I CANT WAIT

JerseyGirlVA Posts : 311 Registered: 9/17/09
Posted: Dec 1, 2009 3:37 PM Go to message in response to: calalily13

I understand the anxiety! Congratulations on selecting the ring and goodluck =)

ICEStandard Posts : 34 Registered: 12/10/09
Posted: Dec 15, 2009 7:45 PM Go to message in response to: calalily13

I am so happy for you that you found the right ring. To me it's very important to love the ring you have. Good Luck and Congratulations.

www.icestandard.org

SpideyBridey Posts : 66 Registered: 5/17/09
Posted: Dec 21, 2009 3:51 PM Go to message in response to: calalily13

Doesn't it kinda ruin the moment if you already know what the ring looks like and that he's doing a Christmas proposal?

Just wondering..

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 7:31 PM Go to message in response to: SpideyBridey

im guessing that he is doing it on christmas but not really sure. plus he knows im really picky about jewelry and having to live with it for my life he wanted me to have the ring i would love

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 8:44 PM Go to message in response to: calalily13

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless Wedding Gown with Delicate Lace Applique Tulle Dress
Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

Catherine88 Posts : 170 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Oct 15, 2012 12:10 AM Go to message in response to: calalily13

It's a great news!I'm so happy to hear it!Congratulations!

parul Posts : 4 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Oct 16, 2012 2:57 AM Go to message in response to: Catherine88

Congrats..

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine