Anyone know where I can find this dress?

Online Users: 1,290 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

Mayabeth Posts : 1 Registered: 3/2/09
Anyone know where I can find this dress?
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 6:20 AM

I've fallen head-over-heels for this dress:

http://www.brides.com/beauty/hairstyles/gallery/editorspick/detail/171006?f=1541%3a1985&offset=15

Unfortunately, I can't find it online anywhere - I've tried the gown listings on brides.com, the Vera Wang site itself, general searching in Google... :(

Does anyone happen to know where I can find a full-length photo of the dress or a listing to purchase it?

Many thanks in advance!

LinzZ Posts : 683 Registered: 12/13/07
Re: Anyone know where I can find this dress?
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 10:31 AM Go to message in response to: Mayabeth

I would contact Modern Bride Magazine. That is where the image was originally featured. They may be able to give you more information. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Cherish Yesterday, Dream for Tomorrow, Live Today!

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 10:44 PM Go to message in response to: Mayabeth

A-line Orange Sweetheart Open Back Mini Prom Dress With Sequins
Save up to 38% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $99.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-orange-sweetheart-open-back-mini-prom-dress-with-sequins-p-32107.html

sugarbox Posts : 44 Registered: 10/13/11
Posted: Oct 9, 2012 1:40 AM Go to message in response to: Mayabeth

The dress is beautiful,if you really want to get it ,i think you can custom made it,it's a good way to get dresses.I know some websites will custom made dresses,i will recommend a site to you,try ulovebridal.co.uk,this site is good,you should contact the customer service ,send pics to them,tell them your requirements.Just try it,good luck.

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Oct 9, 2012 1:55 AM Go to message in response to: Mayabeth

It is a simple but nice wedding dress,you can have a look of the online wedding dress store! And ask them if they can do it for you with the pictures!That seems the online store asapbay can do it!Wish it can do some help to you!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine