I'm Married!!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 19

ryanne Posts : 1,042 Registered: 4/27/06
Re: I'm Married!!!
Posted: Jul 21, 2008 11:32 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

mushaboo--I DID have the time of my life!! And yeah, the day just flew by!! That morning (up until things went nuts) just kind of passed slowly and then all the sudden it all hit me like a brick wall and after that I barely had a chance to breathe! But it was SO much fun that I didn't realize it until my hubby dragged me out of bed the next morning so I could get ready before we had to check out. Damn 11 am check outs... lol. :)

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Posted: Jul 22, 2008 11:14 AM Go to message in response to: ryanne

Well, I'm very excited that you had so much fun!  I'll do my best to make the day slow down, but I doubt it will work.

http://www.mywedding.com/robertandginger

sweetie01494 Posts : 73 Registered: 2/17/08
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 4:31 PM Go to message in response to: ryanne

Congratulations!

Did you get married in Troy, MO or somewhere close by?  I'm from St. Charles originally which is why I ask...the stained glass is very pretty in your pictures!

DaisypathWedding Ticker

ryanne Posts : 1,042 Registered: 4/27/06
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 3:20 AM Go to message in response to: sweetie01494

sweetie01494--Yes, we got married in Troy, MO. Here's the link to the chapel we had. It's actually marketed as a funeral home, but they also do weddings and because it's an old church, there's really nothing funeral homey about it. :) It's so, so beautiful!!

www.ingersollchapel.com

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 7:58 PM Go to message in response to: ryanne

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless Wedding Gown with Delicate Lace Applique Tulle Dress
Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine