philosophy skincare products

Online Users: 1,319 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

WharfHouseBride Posts : 514 Registered: 7/3/07
philosophy skincare products
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 12:04 PM

Has anyone used products from the Philosophy line with success? I bought "On a Clear Day skin protection cream" yesterday to use as a primer under my makeup and I was considering picking up a few of their other products as well. They seem relatively affordable (at least compared to many of the other lines at Sephora) and well-rated, but I wonder how much is just hype. I was particularly interested in their acne care lines since I seem to be striking out with most of the other prducts I've used. I really want something that's going to improve the overall quality and health of my skin, not just dry out my pimples. Thanks!

RDWM Posts : 1,354 Registered: 9/27/06
Re: philosophy skincare products
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 12:26 PM Go to message in response to: WharfHouseBride

I've used Philosophy products for several years now. I love them. Just the basic skin care system for dry skin totally cured my acne and has made my skin smooth and even toned. I can't say enough good about them. 

Danille 

"I don't want to come to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well." -Diane Ackerman

Hey CC"s, we've won the last 2 weeks. How about a calorie burning victory dance?

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Re: philosophy skincare products
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 6:45 PM Go to message in response to: WharfHouseBride

A-line Gold Strapless Sweetheart Layered Sequin Short Prom Dress
Save up to 48% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $88.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-gold-strapless-sweetheart-layered-sequin-short-prom-dress-p-32369.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine