Need help with cover up advice for two LARGE tattoos

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3
Need help with cover up advice for two LARGE tattoos
Posted: Sep 17, 2007 5:39 PM

I have 2 LARGE tattoos I need to cover up and one is on my chest! Any idea's from anyone? I love my tattoos, but I promised my dad I would cover them up.

Thanks in advanced!

You can't lose if you don't quit

www.myspace.com/retromedievalism

EveT2007 Posts : 1,949 Registered: 8/31/06
Re: Need help with cover up advice for two LARGE tattoos
Posted: Sep 17, 2007 5:55 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi, I had to research this for my wedding because I had broken out in a red rash.  There are 2 brands of makeup specifically formulated to cover tattoos, birthmarks, etc.:  DermaBlend and ColorTration.  DermaBlend is available in many drugstores.  ColorTration is hard to find except on their own website.  They both come in lots of shades and they are both a 2-step process: apply the cream makeup, let it set for a few minutes, apply powder to keep it from smearing.  I bought both, used DermaBlend and it was miraculous.  Good luck!
EveT

BaltoBride Posts : 453 Registered: 2/27/07
Posted: Sep 28, 2007 2:21 PM Go to message in response to: EveT2007

I have used DermaBlend before which is an excellent product.  I also have 2 tattoos on my chest.  I want to get a strapless dress and am worried about the DermaBlend rubbing off on my wedding dress.  Any thoughts on that?

Nikki

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 5:53 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Ball Gown Strapless Ruffles Organza Wedding Dress Style Giselle
Save up to 22% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $218.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/ball-gown-strapless-ruffles-organza-wedding-dress-style-giselle-p-33756.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine