Northern NJ brides: Personal Trainers?

Online Users: 1,356 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3
Northern NJ brides: Personal Trainers?
Posted: Jun 13, 2007 1:45 PM

Hello, ladies.... I am getting married in a little over 3 months and have decided to "splurge" on personal training to help get in better shape.  Does anyone know of a really great trainer, or even better, had personal experience with one?

thanks, in advance!

Re: Northern NJ brides: Personal Trainers?
Posted: Jun 13, 2007 3:23 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Just FYI to anyone else who might be interested.... I was told about a place called C.O.R.E. training in Ridgewood.  DOn't know if they're any good, but thought I'd pass it on :)

Posted: Jun 11, 2008 12:32 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi! I am the founder and CEO of Action Figure Woman, LLC, a company that specializes in bridal transformation programs, based in New Jersey. We provide custom meal plans, detailed workouts, and weekly phone consultations to help you get in the best shape of your life!

Here is a link to an article about my company that was published: 

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2986187/Wedding-Weight-Loss-Tricks-by-Lauren-Benyola

If you are interested or want to learn more please feel free to email me at: Lauren@ActionFigureWoman.com

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 5:30 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

A-Line Sweetheart Neckline One-Shoulder Strap with Ruffles and Split on teh Skirt Floor Length Zipper Chiffon prom dress
Save up to 24% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $129.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-sweetheart-neckline-oneshoulder-strap-with-ruffles-and-split-on-teh-skirt-floor-length-zipper-chiffon-prom-dress-p-31970.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine