3 MONTHS UNTIL I'M MARRIED--Tuxedo Fitting Questions & Others

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

princessbride2010 Posts : 58 Registered: 10/20/08
3 MONTHS UNTIL I'M MARRIED--Tuxedo Fitting Questions & Others
Posted: Mar 27, 2010 1:05 PM

Hello all! I'm sure no one here really knows me as I've been super busy with my first year of teaching High School freshman the ins and outs of English.

My wedding is on June 19th, and I'm starting to get down to the really "fun" things, i.e. wedding attire (for the boys), placing guests at tables, sending out invitations, etc. This is my first wedding, and I have a couple of silly questions.

Question #1--> We are setting up time to organize and decide on the attire for the groom and his side of the wedding party while we are back in Pennsylvania from South Carolina for spring break. Who typically goes to these consultation appointments? Obviously I plan on attending along with my fiance, but is it typical to invite all of the groomsmen that can attend? Mind you, this will only be 3 groomsmen at most, but I wanted to double check before calling and sounding stupid.

Question #2--> Having an outside wedding in western Pennsylvania during the month of June already has me worried beyond belief, but I'm now finding it difficult to pick a time for the ceremony itself. The ceremony will take place outside right next to a lake, and very well could actually take place on the dock over the lake so I know that early evening, 6 or 7, could possibly include some very hungry flying friends. I definitely don't want that, but I do want it to be cooler for the guests. As of right now I guess I'm bouncing back and forth between 4:30 and 5pm which would make dinner around 6:30 or 7pm. Is that unreasonable?

I'm really starting to get super excited about this, but being 600+ miles from all of the venues is fairly stressful!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://sites.google.com/site/jandj2010

http://princessbride2010.brides.com

shenzhentoby Posts : 42 Registered: 8/28/12
Re: 3 MONTHS UNTIL I'M MARRIED--Tuxedo Fitting Questions & Others
Posted: Sep 22, 2012 3:49 AM Go to message in response to: princessbride2010

Are any of you Enzoani Erin bridal gown wedding dress girls adding ADK Wedding Dresses
a petticoat for
Alita Graham Wedding Dresses more volume? Also,
Angelina Faccenda Wedding Dresses. let's see some more pics!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine