domain name?

Online Users: 1,230 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

2bmel2010 Posts : 26 Registered: 10/7/07
domain name?
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 12:48 PM

I've seen all over brides making a domain name that is just their names & FH.com for their wedding website. How is that done? And is there a fee? TIA.

NYBridesmaid Posts : 11 Registered: 6/7/07
Re: domain name?
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 4:58 PM Go to message in response to: 2bmel2010

Hi,

When you start to build your wedding website you have the option to buy a domain name--there is a fee associated with it. However, you can also use a free web address that is ____.brides.com (you pick what goes in the blank).

2bmel2010 Posts : 26 Registered: 10/7/07
Posted: Apr 20, 2010 3:55 PM Go to message in response to: NYBridesmaid

Hi NYBridesmaid,
Yea, I know I can make one via brides.com, I was just hoping to have a name without the .brides.com portion because most of our guests aren't too internet saavy. But I'll take what I can get :)

I wanted to try & make sure the link worked so I put it into another tab & it didn't go straight to our site, made me nervous so I did it a 2nd time & then it worked. I'm just hoping it works for everyone else.

Thx for your help :)

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 5:36 PM Go to message in response to: NYBridesmaid

Sheath Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Chiffon Wedding Dress Style Marion
Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 24, 2012 10:23 PM Go to message in response to: 2bmel2010

A-line Gold Halter Sweetheart Drape Beaded Open Back Prom Dress With Sweep Train
Save up to 16% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $168.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-gold-halter-sweetheart-drape-beaded-open-back-prom-dress-with-sweep-train-p-31800.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine