Location for Reception under a large canopy tent?

Online Users: 1,245 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

nhandy3 Posts : 1 Registered: 12/15/09
Location for Reception under a large canopy tent?
Posted: Dec 15, 2009 1:03 AM

Hello Ladies, I need help! I want to get married on the beach somewhere close to my hometown of Lakewood, Ohio. I want to have my reception somewhere close to a beach with open space to set up a large tent with white lights and lanterns for my reception, but I have NO CLUE where to even start looking for spots. I dont even know what I need.....I need someones help to tell me where to start and what I need.. :) Thanks!!

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Re: Location for Reception under a large canopy tent?
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 6:51 PM Go to message in response to: nhandy3

San Patrick Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/designer-bridal-collections-san-patrick-c-420_454.html

lilylucy Posts : 47 Registered: 9/7/12
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 11:24 PM Go to message in response to: nhandy3

Deodorant is an absolute MUST. Bad odour can not be removed from the Wedding Dress without dry cleaning. This can cost the owner hundreds of dollars. Customers do not want to try on a smelly, soiled gown. Take deodorant with you, just in case.Avoid wearing spray tan on the day you decide to try on Vintage Wedding Dresses UK, as you perspire the tan rubs onto the dress. Children have a very short attention span. This is an adult environment. Play areas or toys are not provided. A crying baby or an active child can make what should be a pleasant day, quite stressful, whether it be the bride's children or her friends child. It is far better to arrange for the child/children to be looked after in their own home, for an hour or so. The bride will be grateful as she is not having to contend with little Cheap Prom Dresses.

Catherine88 Posts : 170 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Sep 17, 2012 1:34 AM Go to message in response to: nhandy3

It sounds so romantic,I also want a beach wedding ,soooo romantic.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine