Dress opinions

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

underland Posts : 1 Registered: 8/20/12
Dress opinions
Posted: Aug 20, 2012 10:35 PM

Ok, need help! Here are a few of my fave dress choices so far.

I'm just 5ft, hour glass figure, I'm generally not girly so I guess it's time to unleash my girly side lol

Here's my safe choice:http://www.promsale.co.uk

maryli Posts : 8 Registered: 8/21/12
Re: Dress opinions
Posted: Aug 21, 2012 11:33 PM Go to message in response to: underland

I think people looks beatuiful because of their makeup, so if you want to look fit, you can really have to buy a nice dresses,and some accessories, such as shoes and petticoat and so on, you can have a look at the website of woweddingdress, they have plenty of products, nice and cheap, good luck to you!

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Aug 22, 2012 1:48 AM Go to message in response to: underland

I agreed with the first reply very much! there are actully ladies really beatiful even when they did not make up. But for the most people,if you want be beautiful,you can buy beautiful dress, shoes and the other thing,especially making up!
Wish you have a nice wedding day

amysteere Posts : 2 Registered: 8/18/12
Posted: Aug 22, 2012 1:56 AM Go to message in response to: underland

Dear, if you want to buy a wedding dress, just suggest you to try on the wedding dress in your local place. Then you can keep the pictures, look for an online wedding store, ask them if they can make a DIY order according to pictures. And remember to look the reviews in this store.
It is very important.If the reviews are good, and they can make a DIY order, you can order the dress online. It will be cheap and the dress will fit you.

Catherine88 Posts : 170 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 1:54 AM Go to message in response to: maryli

The dresses are so expensive that I can not afford it,if I have enough money I will take a consider of it.

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 7:54 PM Go to message in response to: underland

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine