Would you buy a second-hand wedding dress?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

tansi Posts : 57 Registered: 7/6/12
Would you buy a second-hand wedding dress?
Posted: Sep 5, 2012 11:08 PM

Hi ladies,
Looking for your thoughts here so any comments would be hugely appreciated. I've been thinking of starting up a wedding dress shop for years but quite honestly the money needed is just ridiculous So I've decided that second-hand dresses may be the way to go. My thoughts are doing it from home, I'd act as a storage facility for everyones dresses so you would leave your dress with me at a reserve price, I'd try to sell it and take a cut of the price. What do you think? Would you go to something like that? What else would you make it worth going? My thoughts are you get to try without all the hassle of ordering off ebay and worrying you were getting something awful.
Thanks in advance everyone...any suggestions for names would also be good I love brainstorming but my better half is slowly losing the will to live listening to all my suggestions :0)

Tags:attire for wedding, wedding attire dresses,clothing for wedding

Edited by: tansi on Sep 5, 2012 11:09 PM

nancyliu0522 Posts : 57 Registered: 7/16/12
Re: Would you buy a second-hand wedding dress?
Posted: Sep 6, 2012 2:14 AM Go to message in response to: tansi

in fact, i am not willing to buy a second hand wedding dress, after all, most girls hope to own their own unique dreamed wedding gown, isn't it?

iwedplanner Posts : 22 Registered: 7/20/11
Re: Would you buy a second-hand wedding dress?
Posted: Sep 6, 2012 9:16 AM Go to message in response to: nancyliu0522

I'm also not buying the second hand wedding dress, Cause of now the wedding dress got cheep rate. Then why we arebuying second hand dresses.

wedding budget planning | wedding forum | wedding photo album | wedding gift registry | wedding blog | wedding hairstyle

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine