keep the dress or give it to firends?

Online Users: 1,237 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

alldaymissing Posts : 2 Registered: 8/22/12
keep the dress or give it to firends?
Posted: Aug 23, 2012 2:09 AM

Ordered a dress online last month,i was intended to loose weight and leave a smaller size in the site. I thought when i receive the dress, i would be fit for the dress. lol :D Unfortunately, i got failed, even gain a few pounds ..... Although the dress is tailored according to the size i have left, i cant put on the dress now. But the quality of the dress is pretty good. I want to keep this dress and loose weight, will it be a good idea? I will share the link of the dress and please give me some advice. I am a little fat and with white skin. Is this dress fit for me? http://www.dressesbank.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=268&zenid=ie6h5ef92mg8c7os1ku4ted576

Catherine88 Posts : 170 Registered: 7/26/12
Re: keep the dress or give it to firends?
Posted: Aug 31, 2012 2:37 AM Go to message in response to: alldaymissing

You should keep it,and go on your lose weight plan.It will remind you to eat little and do something to make you fit.

James_smith Posts : 30 Registered: 6/18/12
Posted: Sep 1, 2012 5:27 AM Go to message in response to: Catherine88

I like a dress very much. So the wedding dress is very cute and colorful. If i need a dress i go this wedding dress site and buy more. My friend also use it buy more favors.

Wedding hair | wedding ceremony music | unique wedding ideas | wedding services | wedding guest accommodations | wedding watch

JenniferWillson Posts : 70 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 8:31 AM Go to message in response to: alldaymissing

Save up to 22% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $218.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/ball-gown-strapless-ruffles-organza-wedding-dress-style-giselle-p-33756.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine