Wedding postponement

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

charlottef Posts : 2 Registered: 6/12/11
Wedding postponement
Posted: Apr 22, 2012 5:22 AM

Having to postpone our wedding in sept 2012 to April 2013 due to family illness, any ideas on how to modify an autumn theme to a spring one? Or just change everything and create a new day??

nycnichole Posts : 27 Registered: 4/12/12
Re: Wedding postponement
Posted: Apr 25, 2012 12:22 PM Go to message in response to: charlottef

If you have already purchased a lot of wedding items I would try to keep them and re-use them in another way if possible. It depends on what you have already and the wedding plans for April now.

NiamhMaire Posts : 92 Registered: 6/7/12
Posted: Jun 28, 2012 5:39 PM Go to message in response to: charlottef

Seasonal wedding themes can be easily adapted. I would say that if you have invested a lot of time and money into the wedding theme already then stick to it. However, if your not happy doing this and believe that it will look odd or out of place then by all means change the theme. At the end of the day it is what you feel happiest doing.

Bing/a> |

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Aug 17, 2012 10:01 PM Go to message in response to: charlottef

It means you have more time to prepare your wedding, it will be the most important day in your life. I think your can do anther plan,because it is a little different between autumn and spring.

wad Posts : 44 Registered: 7/18/11
Posted: Sep 11, 2012 8:29 AM Go to message in response to: kalama

Thanks for your all the post and it's used lot for my wedding. I like your forum and keep it up your work

wedding planner |wedding transportation

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 18, 2012 7:21 AM Go to message in response to: charlottef

Black Strapless Sweetheart Layered Drape Hi-low Prom Dress With Beads
Save up to 31% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $178.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/black-strapless-sweetheart-layered-drape-hilow-prom-dress-with-beads-p-32379.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine