Online shopping for wedding sarees

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

anusha Posts : 2 Registered: 7/25/12
Online shopping for wedding sarees
Posted: Aug 6, 2012 6:12 AM

Pothys served as a perfect costume for wedding and other festive occasions, our range can surely transform the wearer into a style diva.

Pothys brings its latest collection of vasundhra pattu,kanchipuram silk sarees,vastrakala pattu,smudrika pattu.Here we bring you the most beautiful range of kanjeevaram silk saris handwoven with highest qualitiy Silk thread.We have a huge collections of wedding silk sarees, designer kanchi saris and casual wear salwars. The elegant silk sarees from kanchipuram plays a very important role in all Indian and south Indian weddings and other warm occasions.Pothys silk sarees comes with colorful hues, exotic designs and patterns.

The south Indian kanchipuram Silk sarees has made a mark in the world of women fashion across the globe be it in india .The silk sarees are know for their durability and lasts for a lifetime and is passed On to younger generations. The south Indian silk sarees does make the women More elegant and stylish when one drapes it.

The latest collection of churidhar materials at Pothys are designed using ravishing colours with exclusive work that makes them look desirable. Fabrics like cotton, silk, brocade, net, chiffon and georgette are available in mono tones, dual tones and contrasting tones of vibrant colours. The material is designed keeping a woman’s formal, casual and party needs in mind. The patterns aim to accentuate the beauty of the woman wearing them.

The sarees of south India have age long tradition and the weavers of different communities amalgamate different designs, traditional and modern, according to the demand of the modern people.

For more information visit,
http://www.pothys.co.in/

Syringa Posts : 115 Registered: 1/18/12
Re: Online shopping for wedding sarees
Posted: Aug 7, 2012 7:59 PM Go to message in response to: anusha

Please read the forum rules - no ads.

wad Posts : 44 Registered: 7/18/11
Posted: Aug 9, 2012 5:51 AM Go to message in response to: anusha

I like to share my wedding experience here. I was collected all things with help of wedding website only. I have purchased in shops and in online. It's helped me lot.

wedding planner |wedding transportation

JadeAusten Posts : 1 Registered: 10/23/12
Posted: Oct 23, 2012 3:45 AM Go to message in response to: anusha

Saree is one piece of clothing which is liked by all women of all age and status. It give you option to have traditional, contemporary, sensuous look. Also it looks graceful in every kind of event, be it a wedding, get together, party at home, traditional function you can never go wring with saree. Online shopping added the convenience to shopping. Now we can have a look at the product online and get it at our doorstep.

This festive season I have ordered my saree from muskankouture.com. Love the gorgeous Green net saree.

Online Saree Shopping

Edited by: JadeAusten on Oct 23, 2012 3:47 AM

Muskankouture.com

steverogers Posts : 2 Registered: 10/19/12
South Asian Wedding Planner
Posted: Oct 23, 2012 6:21 AM Go to message in response to: anusha

You can get a great range of saree options to select from on the eve of your marriage but selecting the best out of them is a difficult job and that is where we need the help of a wedding plannerto do it with perfection. You can have a wide range of sarees available online but the best one for you is hard to select.

KanuSarda Posts : 1 Registered: 11/18/13
Posted: Nov 18, 2013 5:51 AM Go to message in response to: JadeAusten

Having variety of Sarres including bridal sarees, party ware sarees and designer sarees and bollywood replica sarees in various colors and designs. You can get best collection of wedding sarees online on shoppers99.com.

nisha03 Posts : 1 Registered: 12/26/13
Posted: Dec 26, 2013 6:35 AM Go to message in response to: JadeAusten

Pothys is your ultimate destination for silks and silk sarees, perfect for weddings & other festive occasions. Designer collection is the elaborate and intricate sequins work available in a variety of materials ranging from chiffon, lazer, net and shimmer in stunning and seductive colour combinations.

For more information, visit us at:
http://www.pothys.com/

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine