Romantic Ideas?

Online Users: 1,308 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 2
Romantic Ideas?
Posted: Jan 3, 2007 11:36 PM

Hey Everyone!<P>

Okay, I am fixing a candlelight dinner for my FH tomorrow night, and while we go out to nice dinners and stuff all the time, I have not cooked many candlelight dinners for him. Anyone have any romantic ideas to make the night memorable? So far I have a candlelight dinner and maybe a little dancing (we just finished up pre-wedding dance lessons about a month ago.)...Any other good ideas?

Thanks!!

~*We were on the porch of a cabin in Beaver's Bend, Oklahoma, on September 4, 2006, where we were on vacation with my family... I was sitting in the porch swing and he came onto the porch with something behind his back, and leaned down to give me a kiss, and told me how much he loved me... Then he told me to close my eyes... When I opened them, he was on one knee and holding out the box to me. He asked me to marry him of course I said yes!!! and he kissed me and then told me he knew how special that place was to me, and wanted it to be special to both of us now.... And the rest is history in the making....*~

Re: Romantic Ideas?
Posted: Jan 4, 2007 12:10 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm sure you were probably already thinking of this, but dress up - curl your hair, put on your make up, paint your nails, wear his favorite outfit (and lingere!) all that good stuff.  My FH really apprecaites it when I do stuff like that because it makes him feel really special.  Maybe slip a note in his pants pocket the next day telling him how much you enjoied the dinner and dancing, just to remind him again about how much fun you had.

solonia Posts : 7 Registered: 7/17/12
Re: Romantic Ideas?
Posted: Jul 17, 2012 10:19 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

It seems that you already have a great idea but I can suggest another idea (not so romantic as adventurous though). You should go kayaking san juan, you will have lots of dun.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine