Wedding Themes and the extra little touches

Online Users: 1,243 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

NiamhMaire Posts : 92 Registered: 6/7/12
Wedding Themes and the extra little touches
Posted: Jun 29, 2012 3:24 PM

Hi All,
I'm looking for a little wedding inspiration. I would like to know what theme/style of wedding everyone is having. I haven't even decided on a color scheme yet! I aim to have a June wedding but that pretty much all I have decided on. Did your theme/style/color reflect the season or did you just go with your instincts?

Any advice on the little extra touches to add to a wedding theme would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to think outside the box but I'm failing miserably. : p

Bing/a> |

JubileeFavors Posts : 2 Registered: 7/9/12
Re: Wedding Themes and the extra little touches
Posted: Jul 9, 2012 11:02 AM Go to message in response to: NiamhMaire

Your theme could be based off of where you are having your wedding. Is it the beach, a golf course, a barn, a lodge, etc. Of course a lot of June weddings go with a "summery" or beach theme. Do you and your groom share any special moments that you can tie in, like where you met? You can browse our site by theme for some ideas on theme and colors: http://www.jubileefavors.com

NiamhMaire Posts : 92 Registered: 6/7/12
Posted: Jul 10, 2012 12:35 PM Go to message in response to: JubileeFavors

Thanks for the link Jubliee. I haven't decided on any style yet. I'm either going to have a simple beach wedding or a classic church wedding. Im truly torn between the two as I know both would be lovely. I'm going to have a look through you site for some inspiration. : )

Bing/a> |

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Oct 16, 2012 4:47 PM Go to message in response to: NiamhMaire

A-line Gold Strapless Sweetheart Layered Sequin Short Prom Dress
Save up to 48% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $88.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-gold-strapless-sweetheart-layered-sequin-short-prom-dress-p-32369.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine