what hairstyle is suitable for a wedding party?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18

Stephaniesic Posts : 1 Registered: 4/23/12
what hairstyle is suitable for a wedding party?
Posted: Apr 24, 2012 5:04 AM

One of my best friend will get married in two weeks, and i'm glad to be her bridesmaid. I wanna be beautiful and elegant in her wedding, but i have no idea about what hairstyle is the most suitable. Need valuable advice. Please!

MarinaMegens Posts : 1 Registered: 5/9/12
Re: what hairstyle is suitable for a wedding party?
Posted: May 9, 2012 3:42 PM Go to message in response to: Stephaniesic

There are a lot of hairstyles that could be appropriate and elegant, a nice low bun, or styled up-do, etc. But I think the best thing to do first is ask your friend. She may want you to have a specific hairstyle. For instance, if she is wearing her hair up, she may want you too as well, or vise-versa. And are there other girls in the wedding party? Cause she may want you all to have similar styles. Some brides choose to have someone do the bridal partys hair the day of, but I'm assuming she would have told you if that was the case by now. So, anyways, I think you should ask your friend or any of the other girls first, then go from there. It could also depend on what dresses you are wearing and what goes best with that!
:)
Marina

Danyka Posts : 1 Registered: 5/15/12
Posted: May 15, 2012 2:44 AM Go to message in response to: Stephaniesic

Hi Stephaniesic!I think all kinds of buns could be a better choice for you,and u can also try smooth pull-back half up, half down hairstyle...like this:
http://s2.hubimg.com/u/4409597_f260.jpg

NiamhMaire Posts : 92 Registered: 6/7/12
Posted: Jun 27, 2012 4:36 PM Go to message in response to: Stephaniesic

I decided that my bridesmaids should wear their hair in an up - style and off their faces. I let the style be their choice. On the day my MOH will wear her hair in a bun while the other two will have a either a braid or a ponytail whichever they prefer.

Bing/a> |

TinaMei Posts : 33 Registered: 7/7/12
Posted: Jul 10, 2012 6:11 AM Go to message in response to: Stephaniesic

isuggest you hanging your hair down.

http://www.asterweddinggown.com/tips-bridesmaid-dresses.html

James_smith Posts : 30 Registered: 6/18/12
Posted: Aug 1, 2012 5:51 AM Go to message in response to: TinaMei

It's a nice topics to be posted here. Thanks to post this wedding party hairstyles ideas. In this ideas will helpful to other wedding users.

Wedding hair | wedding ceremony music | unique wedding ideas | wedding services | wedding guest accommodations | wedding watch

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Aug 17, 2012 10:33 PM Go to message in response to: Stephaniesic

I think you should choose a hairstyle fit you perfectly, at first you should know which face shape you have。
You can browse this website then you can choose a hairstyle fit you perfectly

bennykingston Posts : 4 Registered: 5/10/12
Posted: Aug 21, 2012 6:09 PM Go to message in response to: kalama

The dress you want for your event must also reflect your facials. There are a lot of reasons what to choose and what not to. You need to be wise too in this case.

The best Mexico Dental services in Rio

JuliaWillsons Posts : 27 Registered: 9/9/12
Posted: Sep 11, 2012 4:34 AM Go to message in response to: Stephaniesic

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 4:46 AM Go to message in response to: Stephaniesic

Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

stereomax12 Posts : 1 Registered: 11/10/12
Posted: Nov 11, 2012 9:09 AM Go to message in response to: NiamhMaire

Hello girls,
My name is Stereo and my birth name is Stereo Jake Max, i don't know much about hair styles but i think hod style, Butterfly,and straight style are the best styles.
But its all depend on your choice what you like? or what kind of dress you wear.

Edited by: stereomax12 on Aug 30, 2013 10:02 PM

iwedplanner Posts : 24 Registered: 7/20/11
Posted: Sep 4, 2013 8:22 AM Go to message in response to: Kimberly212

Hi,
You are posting a wonderful white bridal wedding dress. It is so cute to seen and gorgeous.

wedding budget planning | wedding forum | wedding photo album | wedding gift registry | wedding blog | wedding hairstyle

sarahgracedelro... Posts : 2 Registered: 8/25/13
Posted: Sep 9, 2013 8:31 AM Go to message in response to: Stephaniesic

Hi Stephanie,

Here are some hairstyles that you might want to consider on your best friend wedding day; tiara-topped braided chignon imparts a polished elegance, loose and textured top knot added contrast for a more effortless and less contrived feel, cool braid, french twist, esque waves pulled all to one side, or you might want to consider a retro feeling try the finger waves in font and pin curls along the bottom.

You can also consider your dress that would fit on your hairstyle.

Hope this can be a good help. Good luck.

Cheers,

Sarah

persun Posts : 5 Registered: 7/30/13
Posted: Oct 28, 2013 5:20 AM Go to message in response to: Stephaniesic

I see many style of hair on http://www.facebook.com/pages/PersunDresses/410400568975537 ,may be will suitable for you!

Serena2013 Posts : 8 Registered: 10/27/13
Posted: Oct 28, 2013 9:44 PM Go to message in response to: Stephaniesic

There are many beautiful hairstyles on Pinterest, you can find a favorite one. But I think it's better to ask your friend what hair style she wants you to wear on her wedding, though. Here is a style that I think will suit many occasions, and the steps are very easier and the look is quite elegant. Hope you like it and it will help.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/549157748283811679/

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine